FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Fix low in-call volume in cyanogenmod

1,473 posts
Thanks Meter: 271
 
By szzlgupta, Senior Member on 10th March 2014, 04:50 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
There are many people here asking on how to fix the low in-call volume bug present in our cyanogenmod and cyanogenmod based roms.
They have been posting everywhere creating useless threads asking for fix or posting in original development threads of the respective roms on how to fix it.

So, here it is:

There are TWO methods to fix it:

1. Press Vol - and then Vol + after picking up the call EVERYTIME.

2. Or, you can simply install the attached file and run it ONCE, it will be activated and everytime you accept a call, it will automatically do the work

PS: I did not create this tweak, somebody else did, I'm just sharing it with you
Attached Files
File Type: apk CM10.1-10.2 vol tweak.apk - [Click for QR Code] (916.5 KB, 2197 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to szzlgupta For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift szzlgupta Ad-Free
 
 
10th March 2014, 10:14 AM |#2  
BMARo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 207
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by szzlgupta

PS: I did not create this tweak, somebody else did, I'm just sharing it with you

I have created this app.
Anyone can take it from here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=50965848 where I'll post updates.

P.S. Sajal, manny thanks for sharing this to anothers!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BMARo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BMARo Ad-Free
25th November 2014, 04:03 PM |#3  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by szzlgupta

There are many people here asking on how to fix the low in-call volume bug present in our cyanogenmod and cyanogenmod based roms.
They have been posting everywhere creating useless threads asking for fix or posting in original development threads of the respective roms on how to fix it.

So, here it is:

There are TWO methods to fix it:

1. Press Vol - and then Vol + after picking up the call EVERYTIME.

2. Or, you can simply install the attached file and run it ONCE, it will be activated and everytime you accept a call, it will automatically do the work

PS: I did not create this tweak, somebody else did, I'm just sharing it with you

That is not the problem,Even at full volume I get half the volume I used to get on my stock rom (sense) (I am using the HTC one m7 running Cyanogenmod)
20th November 2015, 02:13 PM |#4  
Member
Flag Alexandria
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Does this work on any ROM?
3rd December 2015, 09:55 AM |#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkandroid13

That is not the problem,Even at full volume I get half the volume I used to get on my stock rom (sense) (I am using the HTC one m7 running Cyanogenmod)

I agree
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes