Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,371 Members 38,839 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Flashify; Calling all s-on users

Tip us?
 
Snuzzo
Old
#1  
Snuzzo's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 5,700
Posts: 4,882
Join Date: Dec 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Flashify; Calling all s-on users

As a test I decided to try out the Flashify app on the Rezound and yes it does work. S-On users you should now be able to flash boot & recovery while inside a rom.

If any questions please feel free to ask.

What do you get when you cross a cow with a lion?
One really messed up situation!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Snuzzo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
ajd187
Old
#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuzzo View Post
As a test I decided to try out the Flashify app on the Rezound and yes it does work. S-On users you should now be able to flash boot & recovery while inside a rom.

If any questions please feel free to ask.
Cool! I wish I had seen this thread yesterday as I was trying to flash to Evervolv KitKat.
 
Snuzzo
Old
#3  
Snuzzo's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 5,700
Posts: 4,882
Join Date: Dec 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajd187 View Post
Cool! I wish I had seen this thread yesterday as I was trying to flash to Evervolv KitKat.
You could probably emulate TWRP's dumlock feature with any recovery with this by flashing a recovery image to the boot partition. Hmmmm. I don't have an s-on device to try it.

What do you get when you cross a cow with a lion?
One really messed up situation!
 
ajd187
Old
#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Mar 2014
Will try that too. For now i was able to work around my sdcard issue so it all works.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk
 
Snuzzo
Old
#5  
Snuzzo's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 5,700
Posts: 4,882
Join Date: Dec 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajd187 View Post
Will try that too. For now i was able to work around my sdcard issue so it all works.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk
I know, old thread....
Did that work out OK?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Free mobile app

What do you get when you cross a cow with a lion?
One really messed up situation!
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes