Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,599 Members 36,032 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] T-Mobile sent 2 phones without gf signing EIP!!!!

Tip us?

jreed3786
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 85
Default [Q] T-Mobile sent 2 phones without gf signing EIP!!!!

After a huge issue with T-Mobile being totally unorganized and messing up porting over her numbers from AT&T, she has been issued a refund for her order that was done online. My question, is that if she DID NOT sign their EIP (Equipment Installment Program) email that clearly states that they won't ship phones without it signed, and she received these phones from UPS on her doorstep....CAN she in any way keep these phones, since they were unauthorized to be shipped?? Would she have to sell them as unlocked???

T-Mo made the huge error, and had no problem taking HER money, so I guess I'm trying to allow her to profit off of their stupidity. Thank you for your help, in advance!!!
Samsung Galaxy NOTE 3 on AT&T
Running : Dynamic Kat 4.1 [ThunderKat Edition][GPE 4.1 + 4 Colors][S5 2.1][7/11/2014]GREAT BATTERY LIFE! BEST KITKAT ROM TO DATE!!!
THANKS to ALL of the very unselfish and awesome devs who work so tirelessly to bring us a smorgasbord of tasty roms!!! Thank you, kang gang!!!
Bye bye, G1, MT3GSlide, Vibrant, Sensation 4G, Tmo Galaxy S II, AT&T Galaxy S III, and AT&T Note 2 and LG Optimus G Pro...was nice knowin' ya.

JE_25
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Logically that would make sense. However knowing t-mobile they already have the EIP up and running and if she keeps the phones they will make her pay for them. I suggest returning the because no matter what if you avoid paying I guarantee you, they will send her to collections and she will take a hit on her credit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk