Tmobile rom on AT&T Note 3?

OP syrkel2

10th March 2014, 06:44 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Rockford, IL
Thanks Meter: 3

32 posts
More
Is this possible to install a tmobile stock rom on the at&t note 3 or will the locked bootloader prevent this? just curious as i'm gonna be moving to tmobile for the unlimited LTE and would like to use the stock apps as well with it. Does anybody know if this is possible? I looked around a little bit and couldn't find any information on doing this.
The Following User Says Thank You to syrkel2 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th March 2014, 09:16 AM   |  #2  
Flag Brooklyn, N.Y.
Thanks Meter: 298

618 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by syrkel2

Is this possible to install a tmobile stock rom on the at&t note 3 or will the locked bootloader prevent this? just curious as i'm gonna be moving to tmobile for the unlimited LTE and would like to use the stock apps as well with it. Does anybody know if this is possible? I looked around a little bit and couldn't find any information on doing this.

1. This should be in the help section

2. I've flashed verizon roms on my note 3 without a problem so it's possible. All you'll have to do is update your APN settings. It can't hurt to try it, that's the point of safestrap!
The Following User Says Thank You to mazdamiata210 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th March 2014, 07:31 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag Rockford, IL
Thanks Meter: 3

32 posts
More
Yeah I'm not rooted so was wondering if the tmobile rom via Odin would fail or not

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread