Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,174 Members 51,615 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Touch Screen Sensitivity on Xperia Z1s

Tip us?

punksterhd
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Exclamation [Q] Touch Screen Sensitivity on Xperia Z1s

Specs:

T-Mobile US
Xperia Z1S

Stock (no root, no hacks, just stock)

I'm having problems playing games. When keep my finger for too long it would just not stick to the joystick for long. I tried with various games directly bought from the playstore like Jet Set Radio, Sonic Episode II and others that requires you to keep pressing the moving controls forward.

Is there any modifier for the touchscreen sensivity, is anyone else having the same problems? Any suggestions are welcome and I will try them out asap.

aooga
Old
Thanks Meter 849
Quote:
Originally Posted by punksterhd View Post
Specs:

T-Mobile US
Xperia Z1S

Stock (no root, no hacks, just stock)

I'm having problems playing games. When keep my finger for too long it would just not stick to the joystick for long. I tried with various games directly bought from the playstore like Jet Set Radio, Sonic Episode II and others that requires you to keep pressing the moving controls forward.

Is there any modifier for the touchscreen sensivity, is anyone else having the same problems? Any suggestions are welcome and I will try them out asap.
There's really nothing you can do without root, and since you can't root the Z1s, you're kind of stuck here. I haven't noticed that though.
Tags
sony, t-mobile, touch, xperia, xperia z1s