10th March 2014, 04:43 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4

9 posts
Specs:

T-Mobile US
Xperia Z1S

Stock (no root, no hacks, just stock)

I'm having problems playing games. When keep my finger for too long it would just not stick to the joystick for long. I tried with various games directly bought from the playstore like Jet Set Radio, Sonic Episode II and others that requires you to keep pressing the moving controls forward.

Is there any modifier for the touchscreen sensivity, is anyone else having the same problems? Any suggestions are welcome and I will try them out asap.
10th March 2014, 08:09 AM   |  #2  
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 930

3,138 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by punksterhd

Specs:

T-Mobile US
Xperia Z1S

Stock (no root, no hacks, just stock)

I'm having problems playing games. When keep my finger for too long it would just not stick to the joystick for long. I tried with various games directly bought from the playstore like Jet Set Radio, Sonic Episode II and others that requires you to keep pressing the moving controls forward.

Is there any modifier for the touchscreen sensivity, is anyone else having the same problems? Any suggestions are welcome and I will try them out asap.

There's really nothing you can do without root, and since you can't root the Z1s, you're kind of stuck here. I haven't noticed that though.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
sony, t-mobile, touch, xperia, xperia z1s
Previous Thread Next Thread