Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,198 Members 41,110 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Every flash fails

Tip us?

omnipotentclown
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Every flash fails

I'm currently using the stock 4.1.2 rom from Sprint, have TWRP 2.6.3 installed and the phone rooted. Every 4.4.2 rom I've tried to install fails and I have to restore my TWRP recovery.

I've tried CM 11, AOKP, Pac-Man and a few others. I've been copying the rom and recommended GAPPS to the internal storage, rebooting to TWRP/recovery, doing a factory wipe then 'Installing' the new rom. Most fail almost immediately, I'm really not sure what I'm doing wrong.

engine95
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 982
Quote:
Originally Posted by omnipotentclown View Post
I'm currently using the stock 4.1.2 rom from Sprint, have TWRP 2.6.3 installed and the phone rooted. Every 4.4.2 rom I've tried to install fails and I have to restore my TWRP recovery.

I've tried CM 11, AOKP, Pac-Man and a few others. I've been copying the rom and recommended GAPPS to the internal storage, rebooting to TWRP/recovery, doing a factory wipe then 'Installing' the new rom. Most fail almost immediately, I'm really not sure what I'm doing wrong.
Make sure the TWRP you're using is for KK. You'll find them in the TWRP thread or the root guide.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Thanks to HPTesla and PartimusPrime!!! Whoohoo!!