Gmail 5.0: Material Design and Multiple Account Support

Google started to materialize many of its applications right after announcing the … more

Some of Our Favorite Features in Android 5.0 Lollipop

Android 5.0 Lollipop is the latest major revision to Google’s mobile operating … more

Sony SmartEyeglass SDK Developer Preview Released

A little over a month ago in Tokyo, Japan, Sony unveiled its new SmartEyeglasstechnology. … more

XDA and Leaseweb: Server Trial/Moto 360 Contest (Winners!)

About a month ago, we held a contest along with XDA’s host, Leaseweb, to … more
Post Reply

Stuck at the galaxy screen just reboots

OP wishinew

10th March 2014, 09:24 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
33 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2007
ok i went to root my phone via odin.. said it took.. reset phone and blam.. power cycling..

says..



then it resets and does it again
10th March 2014, 10:06 AM   |  #2  
BACARDILIMON's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag MASTIC BEACH NY
Thanks Meter: 945
 
3,184 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wishinew

ok i went to root my phone via odin.. said it took.. reset phone and blam.. power cycling..

says..



then it resets and does it again

I take it you fixed this



TWEAKED 2.0 ELEMENT V3.0 NOTE 3
10th March 2014, 10:17 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
33 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by BACARDILIMON

I take it you fixed this



TWEAKED 2.0 ELEMENT V3.0 NOTE 3

THOUGHT I DID BUT NO.. I am able to some times get into the downloading mode by shorting a couple of pins in the phone with the back cover off.. i think it was hit and miss and im not 2 sure of what i was doing..
I followed the sdcard pin short method but it doesnt work every time..

but now im stuck with this constant rebooting..
10th March 2014, 10:19 AM   |  #4  
BACARDILIMON's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag MASTIC BEACH NY
Thanks Meter: 945
 
3,184 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wishinew

THOUGHT I DID BUT NO.. I am able to some times get into the downloading mode by shorting a couple of pins in the phone with the back cover off.. i think it was hit and miss and im not 2 sure of what i was doing..
I followed the sdcard pin short method but it doesnt work every time..

but now im stuck with this constant rebooting..

What recovery



TWEAKED 2.0 ELEMENT V3.0 NOTE 3
10th March 2014, 10:23 AM   |  #5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
33 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by BACARDILIMON

What recovery



TWEAKED 2.0 ELEMENT V3.0 NOTE 3

cf sut root hltetmo smn900t
10th March 2014, 10:31 AM   |  #6  
BACARDILIMON's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag MASTIC BEACH NY
Thanks Meter: 945
 
3,184 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wishinew

cf sut root hltetmo smn900t

I think you have the wrong recovery. Your screen shows you have custom. You need to Odin flash either twrp or cwm philzs version



TWEAKED 2.0 ELEMENT V3.0 NOTE 3
10th March 2014, 10:38 AM   |  #7  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
33 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by BACARDILIMON

I think you have the wrong recovery. Your screen shows you have custom. You need to Odin flash either twrp or cwm philzs version



TWEAKED 2.0 ELEMENT V3.0 NOTE 3

well i would give that ago if i could get to the downloading screen.. what you see in the(crappy) image is all i get.. it flashes that for a second or two and shuts off and does it again and it never just goes into recovery or downloading..

the blue words say - Recovery booting
the red words say- recovery is not seandroid enforcing
the yellow words say- set warranty bit: recovery
Last edited by wishinew; 11th March 2014 at 07:25 AM.
10th March 2014, 10:41 AM   |  #8  
BACARDILIMON's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag MASTIC BEACH NY
Thanks Meter: 945
 
3,184 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wishinew

well i would give that ago if i could get to the downloading screen.. what you see in the(crappy) image is all i get.. it flashes that for a second or to and shuts off and does it again and it never just goes into recovery or downloading..

the blue words say - Recovery booting
the red words say- recovery is not seandroid enforcing
the yellow words say- set warranty bit: recovery

Pull the battery for a min. Then install. Hold power home and volume down at same time and ur in download mode

Also how did you root. All the steps. What ROM did you flash what was you using before. What boot loader ?


TWEAKED 2.0 ELEMENT V3.0 NOTE 3
Last edited by BACARDILIMON; 10th March 2014 at 10:46 AM.
10th March 2014, 10:51 AM   |  #9  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
33 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by BACARDILIMON

Pull the battery for a min. Then install. Hold power home and volume down at same time and ur in download mode

Also how did you root. All the steps. What ROM did you flash what was you using before. What boot loader ?


TWEAKED 2.0 ELEMENT V3.0 NOTE 3

nothing doing that.. but if i plug the cable in.. it immediately power cycles that message..
10th March 2014, 10:55 AM   |  #10  
BACARDILIMON's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag MASTIC BEACH NY
Thanks Meter: 945
 
3,184 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wishinew

nothing doing that.. but if i plug the cable in.. it immediately power cycles that message..

Then you have a brick. Time to send it in. Before you try this again follow the post in the threads. His directions are very clear.



TWEAKED 2.0 ELEMENT V3.0 NOTE 3

---------- Post added at 05:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 AM ----------

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2672393



TWEAKED 2.0 ELEMENT V3.0 NOTE 3

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes