Sony SmartEyeglass SDK Developer Preview Released

A little over a month ago in Tokyo, Japan, Sony unveiled its new SmartEyeglasstechnology. … more

XDA and Leaseweb: Server Trial/Moto 360 Contest (Winners!)

About a month ago, we held a contest along with XDA’s host, Leaseweb, to … more

Updated Android Lollipop Preview Images – XDA TV

The Android Lollipop Preview Images are now available! That and much more news is … more

Get a Complete Set of Logs with Andy Log

The importance of proper logging is undeniable. No, we’re not talking about lumberjack work. … more

[Q] Horrible speaker and bluetooth streaming quality

OP ledvedder

15th January 2014, 02:46 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 40

550 posts
Does everyone else have this issue? Is there something wrong with my phone? Is there a fix for this?
15th January 2014, 06:06 PM   |  #2  
Flag Banana Paradise
Thanks Meter: 84

660 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ledvedder

Does everyone else have this issue? Is there something wrong with my phone? Is there a fix for this?

In my case coming from beats this phone has very accurate tone reproduction. I am glad with the speaker and BT is very good in the car.
But then again it is also a matter of bitrate.....
15th January 2014, 06:14 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 13

82 posts
Quote:

are you using stock ROM that came on the phone? Otherwise a custom ROM may be the problem.
15th January 2014, 06:39 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 2

34 posts
I don't hear anything that sounds like BT bitrate issues or experienced and connection issues with my T-Mobile LG G2 (stock). I would have noticed a problem with BT streaming in my car. This was something I dealt with on my GNex.
15th January 2014, 07:59 PM   |  #5  
Flag Buffalo
Thanks Meter: 46

148 posts
More
Sprint version. I have zero issues with bluetooth quality on stock rooted. The phone speaker itself is no htc one as far as sound goes but its not horrible. I bought a Satechi Bluetooth Touch speaker on amazon for my wife for xmas and it better than the Jawbone Jambox. Gives a beats pill a run for its money too. At 1/4 the price of both. Think I paid $25 for it during cyber week sale. Cant recommend that speaker enough, its incredible for its pricepoint.

BT audio quality has far more to do with the speaker it connects to than your phone. Of course no one knows what the exact problem you are havong is because you werent really specific.
15th January 2014, 10:54 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 430

2,229 posts
When listening music or watch youtube, it's OK, nothing fancy about but when using speaker phone, it's 3 levels below horrible.
BT is OK
10th March 2014, 02:23 PM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:

I do. It's freaking horrible. MP3's are crackle-y and the play speed is slowed down; it sounds like a record player or tape deck that is dragging.

I'm connecting to a Scala Q1 helmet headset. My old phone worked perfectly with this, but the LG G2 does not.

Has anybody found a solution for this?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread