5,597,501 Members 31,833 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[HARD BRICK Fixed] - I9205 Make your debrick.img and have it on extSdCard by security

Tip us?
 
txjockey
Old
#41  
txjockey's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 23
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
I too am having problems with my Mega 6.3 following updating to Liquid Smooth. It was working fine for weeks and then the other day it crashed and wouldnt power on. It also wouldnt boot into recovery or download mode. I've tried the brig.img solution and my handset comes up but if I try to enter download mode it just goes back to the text below -

OOT RECOVERY MODE
CHECK BOOT PARTITIONS. .
COPY FROM T-FLASH. .
WRITE 139008 sectors. .
FLASH WRITE FAILURE
ddi : mmc_read failed
ODIN MODE
PRODUCT NAME: GT-I9205
CURRENT BINARY: Samsung Official
SYSTEM STATUS: Custom
KNOX KERNEL LOCK: 0x0
KNOX WARRANTY VOID: 0x0
QUALCOMM SECUREBOOT: ENABLE
BOOTLOADER AP SWREV: 1

I cant apply the correct PIT via Odin, that fails and I cant write a genuine O2 rom back to the handset via Odin either.

Mukiai did you have any luck speaking to the guys at Liquid Smooth regarding the correct brick.img file, if so would you mind sharing anything they gave you ? I think we are both in exactly the same problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by shazzl View Post
When i brick my fone im on stock but you are on liquitsmoth...

You should try to ask help from the last rom you are on to flash the brick.img creator, then send the brick.img... this will help i think..

This because the mount point from the rom are difrent from stock...

Sent from my GT-I9205 using xda app-developers app
HTC Touch HD2 (UK) Running L26's Custom ROM
Samsung Galaxy Note (UK) ICS Rooted
Samsung Galaxy S3 (UK) Rooted

Earn money with your mobile - http://my.navizon.com/Webapps/UserAd...e=5D595C565657
 
Mukiai
Old
#42  
Mukiai's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 202
Posts: 314
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: 63

 
DONATE TO ME
Sorry bro, all of them had bring me some help. All of them answered me and i've test all (just one thing i couldn't cause of mu sin broke glass of my mega : jig usb. So i sent it to samsung service. I just wait for an answer from them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by txjockey View Post
I too am having problems with my Mega 6.3 following updating to Liquid Smooth. It was working fine for weeks and then the other day it crashed and wouldnt power on. It also wouldnt boot into recovery or download mode. I've tried the brig.img solution and my handset comes up but if I try to enter download mode it just goes back to the text below -

OOT RECOVERY MODE
CHECK BOOT PARTITIONS. .
COPY FROM T-FLASH. .
WRITE 139008 sectors. .
FLASH WRITE FAILURE
ddi : mmc_read failed
ODIN MODE
PRODUCT NAME: GT-I9205
CURRENT BINARY: Samsung Official
SYSTEM STATUS: Custom
KNOX KERNEL LOCK: 0x0
KNOX WARRANTY VOID: 0x0
QUALCOMM SECUREBOOT: ENABLE
BOOTLOADER AP SWREV: 1

I cant apply the correct PIT via Odin, that fails and I cant write a genuine O2 rom back to the handset via Odin either.

Mukiai did you have any luck speaking to the guys at Liquid Smooth regarding the correct brick.img file, if so would you mind sharing anything they gave you ? I think we are both in exactly the same problem
 
click on image to go to my thread.
Download last versions of MuSPaC and PA in Mukiai Style
Another mine : PAS
MuSPaC bootanimation

Facebook Page
 

 
txjockey
Old
#43  
txjockey's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 23
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mukiai View Post
Sorry bro, all of them had bring me some help. All of them answered me and i've test all (just one thing i couldn't cause of mu sin broke glass of my mega : jig usb. So i sent it to samsung service. I just wait for an answer from them.
Thanks for coming back to me, do you mean you have tried all the versions of Liquid Smooth ? If so there is no hope then. I know my handset is second hand and as such I dont think Sammy will honour the warranty. However I will look at getting a jig repair, if all else fails I know where I can get 100 for it as it is.

Thanks

Ken
HTC Touch HD2 (UK) Running L26's Custom ROM
Samsung Galaxy Note (UK) ICS Rooted
Samsung Galaxy S3 (UK) Rooted

Earn money with your mobile - http://my.navizon.com/Webapps/UserAd...e=5D595C565657
 
Mukiai
Old
#44  
Mukiai's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 202
Posts: 314
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: 63

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by txjockey View Post
Thanks for coming back to me, do you mean you have tried all the versions of Liquid Smooth ? If so there is no hope then. I know my handset is second hand and as such I dont think Sammy will honour the warranty. However I will look at getting a jig repair, if all else fails I know where I can get 100 for it as it is.

Thanks

Ken
Even if mine is first handset I don't think they will take them under warranty. But if it's too expensive, hope you could help me to where found it under 100 . Hope JIG will help you.
 
click on image to go to my thread.
Download last versions of MuSPaC and PA in Mukiai Style
Another mine : PAS
MuSPaC bootanimation

Facebook Page
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes