Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,178 Members 52,269 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Noob Friendly Flash(L5 II)

Tip us?

slipsystem
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 229

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0ptimus82 View Post
Thanks, I managed to download the files by using a public server to access your web page.

Once I open the tool I push "Debloat", the download window shows up but it never gets to 100%, I assume Itīs happening becase the additional files are hosted in your site as well. Iīd appreciate if you could share a full pack including the additional files.

Do all the utilities in "Multi Tool" and "L5 II TweakBox" work with my LG L5II E450g?

Iīm also trying to find the way to change the boot animation (itīs the opperator logo), is there any way to make it?

Thanks for your support.
Ok I will see what I can do. I will make a few tweaks as you cant root the latest firmware using impactor.

Yes and no you can change the bootanimation.

you can change the animation but not the logo in the beginning as that is embeded in the bootloader if Im not mistaken.

this may be worth looking at

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2650588&page=3

MY WORK

ALSO CHECK

IF I HELPED YOU HIT THE THANKS BUTTON
OR BUY ME A COFFEE
The Following User Says Thank You to slipsystem For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

0ptimus82
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by slipsystem View Post
Ok I will see what I can do. I will make a few tweaks as you cant root the latest firmware using impactor.

Yes and no you can change the bootanimation.

you can change the animation but not the logo in the beginning as that is embeded in the bootloader if Im not mistaken.

this may be worth looking at

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2650588&page=3
Thanks, I was able to manually debloat the ROM with the list in this link and using root explorer.

Itīs a shame that itīs not possible to change the opperator logo,