Samsung Galaxy S4 also Receives Android Lollipop Port

Once upon a time, when the original Samsung Galaxy S was just a dream for most XDA … more

How to Control Both Moto G and Moto E LEDs

Notification LEDs offer a great way to check for notification at a glance on the Moto G (2013) and … more

LG G3 Receives Oversharpening Fix via Modified Kernel

Nothing is perfect, as they say. No matter how alluring or seemingly perfect, … more

APKTool Updated with Android Lollipop Support

One of the beauties of Android is the level of flexibility we have over our devices. Whether … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Noob Friendly Flash(L5 II)

OP slipsystem

9th March 2014, 06:43 PM   |  #11  
OP Senior Member
Cape Town
Thanks Meter: 290

446 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0ptimus82

Thanks, I managed to download the files by using a public server to access your web page.

Once I open the tool I push "Debloat", the download window shows up but it never gets to 100%, I assume Itīs happening becase the additional files are hosted in your site as well. Iīd appreciate if you could share a full pack including the additional files.

Do all the utilities in "Multi Tool" and "L5 II TweakBox" work with my LG L5II E450g?

Iīm also trying to find the way to change the boot animation (itīs the opperator logo), is there any way to make it?

Thanks for your support.

Ok I will see what I can do. I will make a few tweaks as you cant root the latest firmware using impactor.

Yes and no you can change the bootanimation.

you can change the animation but not the logo in the beginning as that is embeded in the bootloader if Im not mistaken.

this may be worth looking at

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2650588&page=3
The Following User Says Thank You to slipsystem For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th March 2014, 04:34 PM   |  #12  
Flag Cali
Thanks Meter: 8

120 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slipsystem

Ok I will see what I can do. I will make a few tweaks as you cant root the latest firmware using impactor.

Yes and no you can change the bootanimation.

you can change the animation but not the logo in the beginning as that is embeded in the bootloader if Im not mistaken.

this may be worth looking at

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2650588&page=3

Thanks, I was able to manually debloat the ROM with the list in this link and using root explorer.

Itīs a shame that itīs not possible to change the opperator logo,
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread