Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,428 Members 47,494 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Strange Problem Flashin KDZ

Tip us?

XDA-RK
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 85
Default [Q] Strange Problem Flashin KDZ

I have an LG F180K and I have unlocked bootloader and installed cwm recovery using FreeGee & i used mako unlock. For some reason I need to flash stock KDZ. But every time I go into download mode and try to flash the KDZ the phone restarts in bootloader mode (I mean when I had to select recovery or power off that menu) after a while. The flashing process can not continue because the phone is not in download mode any more. Please help me

ag.kgb
Old
Thanks Meter 21
When that happens do not close KDZ_FW_UPD. Turn off phone and put it in download mode again... and it will start flashing kdz.
i don't remember maybe you have to unplug usb from computer when you are in dl mode again... but try first method

XDA-RK
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by ag.kgb View Post
When that happens do not close KDZ_FW_UPD. Turn off phone and put it in download mode again... and it will start flashing kdz.
i don't remember maybe you have to unplug usb from computer when you are in dl mode again... but try first method
Thanks for the reply. but that does not work for me. After unplugging phone ant connect again with dl mode restarts the phone. Any idea to fix it?