Do You Check for App Updates Regularly?

Do you let app updates happen automatically or do you regularly check for them? We’re … more

Find The Best Apps With Google’s Picks & Other Tricks

The Google Play Store, weighing in with more than 1.4 million apps at last … more

Dynamic Pop for Note 4 (N910T & 910W8)

With the release of the Canadian Lollipop ROM for the Note 4, T-Mobile users can also enjoy the … more

Sunday Debate: Better to Buy Older or Newer Hardware?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on New vs. Old. Come with your opinions and feel … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Phone defaults to speaker phone on answer stock unrooted Kit Kat T-Mobile

9th March 2014, 06:34 PM |#1  
TheCoutures's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Maiden, NC
Thanks Meter: 62
 
567 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Can't figure out why when I answer a call the phone defaults to speaker phone on answer regardless if the toggle is lit or not. This started shortly after updating to take official KitKat update, never been rooted our anything and can't figure out why. Anyone have this problem or a fix? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk
 
 
10th March 2014, 12:56 AM |#2  
GeorgeNav's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Seabrook
Thanks Meter: 21
 
111 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
I think it just seems like that. To me the speaker phone and regular ear speaker sound the exact same

Sent from my LG-D801 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
10th March 2014, 01:35 AM |#3  
TheCoutures's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Maiden, NC
Thanks Meter: 62
 
567 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TehJorge

I think it just seems like that. To me the speaker phone and regular ear speaker sound the exact same

Sent from my LG-D801 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

No it is the speaker phone cause if I toggle hit the toggle to turn the speaker phone on it will continue as the speaker phone then if I toggle it off it will go to the ear speaker.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk
10th March 2014, 02:03 AM |#4  
GeorgeNav's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Seabrook
Thanks Meter: 21
 
111 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCoutures

No it is the speaker phone cause if I toggle hit the toggle to turn the speaker phone on it will continue as the speaker phone then if I toggle it off it will go to the ear speaker.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

Go into settings, general tab, apps, find phone app, clear data and cash
10th March 2014, 02:14 AM |#5  
TheCoutures's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Maiden, NC
Thanks Meter: 62
 
567 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TehJorge

Go into settings, general tab, apps, find phone app, clear data and cash

I'll give that a try, thanks

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk
10th March 2014, 02:42 AM |#6  
TheCoutures's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Maiden, NC
Thanks Meter: 62
 
567 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
It ended up being GPS Status that was causing the issue, after clear cache, data and uninstall everything was fine.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk
10th March 2014, 04:17 PM |#7  
GeorgeNav's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Seabrook
Thanks Meter: 21
 
111 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCoutures

It ended up being GPS Status that was causing the issue, after clear cache, data and uninstall everything was fine.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

Ahhhh that makes sense, glad you figured it out!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes