Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,274 Members 45,590 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
Announcement from GuneetAtwal: Have Fun ^_^

【RECOVERY】【A12+】TWRP 2.5.0.0 touch recovery for Karbonn A12+

Tip us?

walker60
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhifx View Post
wiping data failed... hmmm
+1 even when we flash ROM the ROM doesn't get flashed properly the power menu shows only reboot and power off

Solve this ASAP OP

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhifx View Post
wiping data failed... hmmm
+1 btw ROM can't be flashed properly and power menu shows only reboot and Power On button but not other when flashed with TWRP but COT recovery works just fine please fix this recovery asap

GuneetAtwal
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 6431
Quote:
Originally Posted by walker60 View Post
+1 even when we flash ROM the ROM doesn't get flashed properly the power menu shows only reboot and power off

Solve this ASAP OP

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

+1 btw ROM can't be flashed properly and power menu shows only reboot and Power On button but not other when flashed with TWRP but COT recovery works just fine please fix this recovery asap
Weird which ROM you flashed ?

Follow my Site for all latest happening in Geek World : http://www.tech-feed.com
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GuneetAtwal For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

walker60
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuneetAtwal View Post
Weird which ROM you flashed ?
I was flashing Stock ROM and the same issue appeared in every other ROM also lie Fly ROM and ColorOS and LewaOS gave me bootloop