XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Guide to unlock Huawei Ascend Mate bootloader

Tip us?

calabia2000
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Phone Hangs

Hi guys,

I have the following problem, the phone hangs after restart to install TWRP. I left it like 30 minutes to see if the process take long but it did not work. I attached the screenshot of the issue. I used B907 and B221 with the same results. What can i do?

HAM
2GB RAM
8GB ROM

Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	300
Size:	41.2 KB
ID:	2604480  

joe.stone
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 834

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by calabia2000 View Post
Hi guys,

I have the following problem, the phone hangs after restart to install TWRP. I left it like 30 minutes to see if the process take long but it did not work. I attached the screenshot of the issue. I used B907 and B221 with the same results. What can i do?

HAM
2GB RAM
8GB ROM

Thanks.
Try to plug your phone to another USB port. Try to manually flash twrp2_6_3_3.img with fastboot . Try the process on another computer . Try to remove and reinstall USB drivers.
The Following User Says Thank You to joe.stone For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

henk_j
Old
Thanks Meter 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe.stone View Post
Try to plug your phone to another USB port. Try to manually flash twrp2_6_3_3.img with fastboot . Try the process on another computer . Try to remove and reinstall USB drivers.
try download the problem file again and try again?
The Following User Says Thank You to henk_j For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

calabia2000
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe.stone View Post
hey joe, henk.

It worked in other PC using Win XP. The previous one was using Win 8.

Thanks for your help.

theoppositeman
Old
Thanks Meter 65
Calabia2000.
So its seems you too has this windows 8 problem. Guess windows 8 a bit complicated when we're dealing with fastbooting and flashing android.
I myself dont know how to do things with windows 8 when dealing with android phones so i get back to my windows xp.

T28#HOX

henk_j
Old
Thanks Meter 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by calabia2000 View Post
hey joe, henk.

It worked in other PC using Win XP. The previous one was using Win 8.

Thanks for your help.
nicely deducted, something to add to the top of the thread?

kiffschwein
Old
Thanks Meter 0
i can confirm that unlocking the bootloader doesnt work on B221!
the first error i got at starting the prog on win7 x64, it always cried around cuz it didnt find unlock.bat at Temp folder,but no problem - i extracted the prog with winrar, so i got a folder with all files in it (e.g.: adb.exe, fastboot.exe, twrp.img, etc.). than i ren cmd out of the folder, after flashing everything the fastboot oem get-bootinfo says this:
(bootloader) locked
OKAY [ 0.565s]
finished. total time: 0.566s

i think iŽd have to downgrade to B907, to get the bootloader unlocked, right? is it hard to downgrade? or np?

but, i also have read in another forum that the bootloader of the ham mt1-u06 shouldnt be locked from stock, looks like this is just an incorrect information as we can c.

greetz mike
PUSSY AINŽT ****!

acbka
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiffschwein View Post
the first error i got at starting the prog on win7 x64, it always cried around cuz it didnt find unlock.bat at Temp folder,but no problem - i extracted the prog with winrar, so i got a folder with all files in it (e.g.: adb.exe, fastboot.exe, twrp.img, etc.). than i ren cmd out of the folder, after flashing everything the fastboot oem get-bootinfo says this:
(bootloader) locked
OKAY [ 0.565s]

i think iŽd have to downgrade to B907, to get the bootloader unlocked, right? is it hard to downgrade? or np?

but, i also have read in another forum that the bootloader of the ham mt1-u06 shouldnt be locked from stock, looks like this is just an incorrect information as we can c.

greetz mike
fastboot oem unlock UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

joe.stone
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 834

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiffschwein View Post
(bootloader) locked
OKAY [ 0.565s]

greetz mike
B907 is an upgrade as it is Android 4.2 while B221 is the stock Android 4.1.
The whole process was tested on my phone with B221 rom and on a win8.1 computer. I have no idea why some people succeed on B221 while others not and can unlock only on B907.
On a stock phone when you start the dload method its lock state is displayed with yellow characters. On my phone it showed This phone is in locked state.
The Following User Says Thank You to joe.stone For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

darkado
Old
Thanks Meter 48
I tried unlocking my HAM's bootloader on stock 4.1.2, b907 and hyd52rom and cmd returns bootloader status as locked every time. What am I doing wrong?

Sent from my P6-U06