5,600,571 Members 33,068 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HTC Desire 600 Bricked! Stuck at boot screen..Need Urgent Help!!!

Tip us?
 
24ky
Old
#21  
24ky's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1167
Posts: 1,594
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Amsterdam

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by afnan123 View Post
how to check it?
If you have a HTC Desire 600 nandroid backup then place that on the sdcard inside of /ClockworkMod/Backups and try restoring the phone..

But are you sure it's a HTC Desire 600 backup? Is it nandroid backup with cmw?

Sent from my HTC One XL using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

[CENTER]Want to help? Want to keep Kickdroid going? Buy me a beer, help a thirsty fella while he works for you
 
afnan123
Old
#22  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 16
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by 24ky View Post
If you have a HTC Desire 600 nandroid backup then place that on the sdcard inside of /ClockworkMod/Backups and try restoring the phone..

But are you sure it's a HTC Desire 600 backup? Is it nandroid backup with cmw?

Sent from my HTC One XL using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
its CWM backup of the firmware i was running i.e. 4.1.2 v 1.16.401.3 but it first gave me error of MD5 mismatched...
then after generating md5 sums, in restoring files, it says boot.img not found etc
 
afnan123
Old
#23  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 16
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by afnan123 View Post
its CWM backup of the firmware i was running i.e. 4.1.2 v 1.16.401.3 but it first gave me error of MD5 mismatched...
then after generating md5 sums, in restoring files, it says boot.img not found etc
mine is cwm v 6.0.3.2 and the backup was for 6.0.3.1
 
24ky
Old
#24  
24ky's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1167
Posts: 1,594
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Amsterdam

 
DONATE TO ME
Are you sure you flashed boot.omg with this command

Code:
 FASTBOOT FLASH BOOT BOOT.IMG
Sent from my HTC One XL using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

[CENTER]Want to help? Want to keep Kickdroid going? Buy me a beer, help a thirsty fella while he works for you
 
afnan123
Old
#25  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 16
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by 24ky View Post
Are you sure you flashed boot.omg with this command

Code:
 FASTBOOT FLASH BOOT BOOT.IMG
Sent from my HTC One XL using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
THANKS GOD i restored my phone from that backup file and its running smooth now...
THANKS to all for ur concern and help...i have no words to thank you.
esp 24ky and timma and all others...
 
afnan123
Old
#26  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 16
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by lahirunc View Post
tbh even i did the same thing and ended up same way and even the guys in HTC couldnt make it so u better move on to another phone sorry bro..
now my mobile is unroot with s on and bootloader unlocked...so can i receive OTA updates?
 
timmaaa
Old
#27  
timmaaa's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 4644
Posts: 9,989
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Melbourne

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by afnan123 View Post
now my mobile is unroot with s on and bootloader unlocked...so can i receive OTA updates?
To receive updates you need to be certain that the ROM I fully stock, you need the stock recovery installed, and your bootloader must be relocked.

Sent from my Evita
HTC Evita | KarbonKat 4.4.2 1.0-5
S-off | 2.14 | Modified TWRP 2.6.3
Do not PM me asking for assistance, that's what my Q&A thread is for!
 
Ronaldo_9
Old
#28  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 102
Posts: 1,027
Join Date: May 2010
Location: London
Quote:
Originally Posted by afnan123 View Post
mine is cwm v 6.0.3.2 and the backup was for 6.0.3.1
why dont you flash 6.3.1 recovery and restore nandroid?
HTC Desire-->Galaxy S i9000---> Moto Atrix--->Galaxy S2-->iPhone 4--->iPhone 4s--->Galaxy Nexus--->Nexus 4--->iPhone 5-->HTC One-->Nexus 5
 
abskvimal
Old
(Last edited by abskvimal; 11th March 2014 at 07:16 AM.) Reason: Solved...!!!
#29  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 1
Join Date: Mar 2014
Default plz help me..!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by afnan123 View Post
THANKS GOD i restored my phone from that backup file and its running smooth now...
THANKS to all for ur concern and help...i have no words to thank you.
esp 24ky and timma and all others...
sir...i have also encountered the same problem as you had....
can you please send me those backup files (or that boot.img) so that i can also flash the boot file to my phone....

well I also have htc desire 600.

reply asap....plz

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

TasGear: A Tasker Extension for the Samsung Galaxy Gear

With wearable technology taking center stage this year, one can only expect more … more

Intelligently Place Contacts on Your Home Screen with CallWho Widget

There are plenty of ways to get your contacts to show up on your … more

Control TWRP from within Android with TWRP Coordinator

You may recall that back when TWRP2 introduced a couple of years ago, it brought with … more

Keep Track of Everything Your Device Does with Event Logger

Regardless of their OS choice, computing power users generally share one common … more