5,604,443 Members 48,274 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][UVUBMI7][CWM/TWRP][AROMA-ish]TweakedN3 2.X UPDATED 3/13

Tip us?

rawrfische
Old
(Last edited by rawrfische; 9th March 2014 at 10:28 PM.)
Thanks Meter 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by BACARDILIMON View Post
So for all the guys that made the jump. I see a bunch of people saying the signal improved .is this true or did Samsung just modify it to show more signal when you still have the same. Does anyone have proof. Like technical proof showing you go have better signal.

TWEAKED 2.0 ELEMENT V3.0 NOTE 3
I'm not convinced that signal is actually any better. I'm running stock tmo 4.4.2 while my wife runs stock tmo 4.3. I ran several network speed tests side by side in our house with the dBm readings being nearly identical.

The result? Similar download and upload speeds on both phones. Sometimes mine would be slightly faster, sometimes it's hers. But that's tmo LTE for you. Consistently inconsistent.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rawrfische For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jmelvin
Old
Thanks Meter 8
I didn't think I would get this notice running tweaked.

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1394462069975.jpg
Views:	376
Size:	91.6 KB
ID:	2623339  
Samsung Galaxy SII SGH-T989
Hell Kat 4.4 12-11 Alpha
UVMC6

InCar:
Galaxy Tab P1000
JB 4.2.2

Retired:
TMUSA HD2
The Following User Says Thank You to jmelvin For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

KittyTeapots
Old
Thanks Meter 409
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmelvin View Post
I didn't think I would get this notice running tweaked.

That's interesting never received any updates on a modified ROM. U sure you still on tweaked lol and didnt restore to stock with themeing. Did it actually allow you to accept update and take? Or does it fail when tried because using twrp or cwm? Sorry just curious. 😊

http://imageshack.com/a/img35/6329/eke1.jpg

jmelvin
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Still on tweaked. Only have wallys theme installed. I didn't bother trying the update. Why would anyone want to be Un - Tweaked. I have flashed a lot of Roms since joining xda in 2006 and this is the most stable rom I have ever used. So I look forward to a tweaked - kat!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1394463239875.jpg
Views:	316
Size:	61.8 KB
ID:	2623363  
Hell Kat 4.4 12-11 Alpha
UVMC6

InCar:
Galaxy Tab P1000
JB 4.2.2

Retired:
TMUSA HD2

cdsbj6508
Old
Thanks Meter 136
Quote:
Still on tweaked. Only have wallys theme installed. I didn't bother trying the update. Why would anyone want to be Un - Tweaked. I have flashed a lot of Roms since joining xda in 2006 and this is the most stable rom I have ever used. So I look forward to a tweaked - kat!

I received the update also and I've postpone it for the last several days and now it will not allow me to postpone it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BACARDILIMON
Old
Thanks Meter 640
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdsbj6508 View Post
I received the update also and I've postpone it for the last several days and now it will not allow me to postpone it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Freeze software updater

NOTE 3 TWEAKED
The Following User Says Thank You to BACARDILIMON For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jmelvin
Old
Thanks Meter 8
That's what I did. I am ocd about notifications I have to make them go away.

Hell Kat 4.4 12-11 Alpha
UVMC6

InCar:
Galaxy Tab P1000
JB 4.2.2

Retired:
TMUSA HD2

BACARDILIMON
Old
Thanks Meter 640
Quote:

Well mine started auto update after a reboot. Had to do a battery pull then safe mode to freeze the updater.

NOTE 3 TWEAKED
The Following User Says Thank You to BACARDILIMON For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sshafranko
Old
(Last edited by sshafranko; 10th March 2014 at 08:09 PM.)
Thanks Meter 957
Quote:

Me too. I mentioned to Dwitherell once how awesome (well in my opinion anyway) it would be to get rid of all notifications at one time, maybe use double tap the status bar as a trigger. So in other words if you missed 3 calls, 2 texts and 5 emails, you unlock your phone, double tap the status bar and all notifications cleared, not just in the draw but on the icons as well just as if you looked at each one. Sometimes my wife calls 4 times in a row, my friend txts me 3 times ina row and you have to open the phone app, mms app, and so on to get rid of the notis....pita and so many steps. Would be sweet to tick a button, get rid off all and check them later when you have time.

Im ocd with notis like you because I use the blue led to tell me when I have a noti. Unless I clear them all the time I cant tell if a new one came in or not. I also dont let my phone wake up when I get a noti thats why I go by the led. Anyways sry for the rant just think it would be a sik option if it could even be implemented.

Sent from my SM-N900T

d12unk13astard
Old
Thanks Meter 511
Darthstalker and Tweaked are my only go to roms when they release kitkat, can't believe how cluttered our forums got after all the noobs ota'd & Odin flashed blindly smh. All it took for me not to even think about accepting any official update was an article on android and me and android police about how Google was fu@$ing with the way kitkat firmware handles the external sdcard. Huge red flag right there, no way your gonna turn my note into a nexus device.

I know there's fixes already made for that but I prefer to wait and let the devs/pros do their thing first.

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda premium
Current Device: T-Mobile Note 3 (SM-N900T)

Past Devices:

Sprint Note 2 (L900) - Hanging on to
Sprint Galaxy S2 - Sold
T-Mobile G2X (P-999) - Sold
T-Mobile Mytouch4G - Sold
T-Mobile G1 (Dream) - Sold

The Following User Says Thank You to d12unk13astard For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]