Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,803,209 Members 44,372 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] HELP! Xperia SP C5303 stucked at bootloop

Tip us?

ken09_uematsu
Old
(Last edited by ken09_uematsu; 10th March 2014 at 04:30 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] HELP! Xperia SP C5303 stucked at bootloop

HELP!!!

My Xperia SP C5303 just got rooted, but the I updated it to the latest firmware (.266).
Then I noticed that SuperSU can't start because it lost the SU Binary after the update..

I used DooMLoRD_Easy-Rooting-Toolkit_v18_perf-event-exploit.zip to root my device, but before that I flashed it with XperiaSP_C530X_12.0.A.1.257_KernelOnly.ftf.

So I tried flashing it again with .257 kernel so I can reinstall SuperSU, but after flashin it only displays the SONY logo and doesn't even get to FLASHMODE or FASTBOOT..

Please help, I need my phone back...

UltraWelfare
Old
Thanks Meter 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by ken09_uematsu View Post
HELP!!!

My Xperia SP C5303 just got rooted, but the I updated it to the latest firmware (.266).
Then I noticed that SuperSU can't start because it lost the SU Binary after the update..

I used DooMLoRD_Easy-Rooting-Toolkit_v18_perf-event-exploit.zip to root my device, but before that I flashed it with XperiaSP_C530X_12.0.A.1.257_KernelOnly.ftf.

So I tried flashing it again with .257 kernel so I can reinstall SuperSU, but after flashin it only displays the SONY logo and doesn't even get to FLASHMODE or FASTBOOT..

Please help, I need my phone back...
Happened to me..Open seus go the step until it tells you to reconnect your phone..Connect your USB and hold down the volume down -...Now reset your battery or wait for it to restart
Device : Xperia Z1 C6903
Stock ROM .108 Firmware Android 4.4.4

Device : Xperia SP C5303 - DEAD
Custom ROM : Stock .266 Firmware Android 4.3
Bootloader : Locked

Don't forget to click the if I helped