Tip us?

micaferreira
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default HELP

Quote:
Originally Posted by micaferreira View Post
Hello
Someone has had problems with the SD card? On standby mode when I turn it on the SD card turn off and after it connect again.
I damaged the card and I had to format it.

Can anyone help?
HELP

RbrtV
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Default card issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by micaferreira View Post
HELP
This seems to be continuing issue.
1.08 seems to improve card recognition and accessibility.
If you use Quick Boot feature, turn off and see if your experience differs.Waiting a "boot" minute and my mSD is actuated properly in seconds, without the notification bar repeated messages instilling fear of absolute device failure.
Quick Boot enabled exaggerates both mSD and WiFi problems among other device related issues.
With Quick boot Dis-Abled, I have not experienced mSD card actuation / initiation problem or device " freeze " issues when using apps, movies, etc stored or installed on card. I use both 16 GB and 64 GB cards - 1.08 seems to have settled many issues, with quick boot turned off
v975m com has a dedicated forum for the v975m device.

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobyman7035 View Post
this device is now down to $209usd for the 32gb version

http://www.onda-tablet.com/onda-v975...2gb-white.html

1) whats the battery life SOT on wifi anyone?

thanks
That is the v1 still a good price. Other sites listing Bluetooth model v3 listing around 259 - 269 USD range

with 1.08 ROM
Battery so far ( 30 hrs installed ) 5.5 - 7.25 hrs dependent on use with Quick Boot turned off (internet, mSD .avi HD movies )
Battery with quick boot enabled - I was lucky to get 5.5 hrs = 14% charge available with wi-fi constant enabled
Others reporting 3.5 - 7 hrs those specifying quick boot use vs. quick boot disabled avg. 20-50% fluctuations in battery life dependent on the specific uses
The Following User Says Thank You to RbrtV For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dwg_priest
Old
Thanks Meter 8
...and how do we disable quick boot?

RbrtV
Old
Thanks Meter 10
At shut down, Un-check Quick start box ... Above the confirm shut down button. OR settings area ... Also disable wireless in the Display - if you do not use WiDi for TV etc.

Sent from my V975m Core4 using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RbrtV For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

vgiozo
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by RbrtV View Post
This seems to be continuing issue.
1.08 seems to improve card recognition and accessibility.
If you use Quick Boot feature, turn off and see if your experience differs.Waiting a "boot" minute and my mSD is actuated properly in seconds, without the notification bar repeated messages instilling fear of absolute device failure.
Quick Boot enabled exaggerates both mSD and WiFi problems among other device related issues.
With Quick boot Dis-Abled, I have not experienced mSD card actuation / initiation problem or device " freeze " issues when using apps, movies, etc stored or installed on card. I use both 16 GB and 64 GB cards - 1.08 seems to have settled many issues, with quick boot turned off
v975m com has a dedicated forum for the v975m device.

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

That is the v1 still a good price. Other sites listing Bluetooth model v3 listing around 259 - 269 USD range

with 1.08 ROM
Battery so far ( 30 hrs installed ) 5.5 - 7.25 hrs dependent on use with Quick Boot turned off (internet, mSD .avi HD movies )
Battery with quick boot enabled - I was lucky to get 5.5 hrs = 14% charge available with wi-fi constant enabled
Others reporting 3.5 - 7 hrs those specifying quick boot use vs. quick boot disabled avg. 20-50% fluctuations in battery life dependent on the specific uses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwg_priest View Post
...and how do we disable quick boot?
The difference between the two options comes up when used, i.e. when you power off and select the quick boot checkbox

Just turning off the option in settings while not actually using the "quick boot" power off mode, yields no advantage.

demez
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Is it normal to have crashes every now and then? It freezes and I have to restart manually. I'm so frustrated I don't even bother to use the tablet often. Any help? Should I use warranty or ask for a refund?

Enviado desde mi Nexus 4 mediante Tapatalk
Phone: Nexus 4 (e960) Mako
Kernel: Faux Kernel v31m (intellidemand+fiops)
ROM: Purity ROM 4.4.2

Tablet: Onda V975M Advanced 32GB
Kernel: Uknown yet
ROM: Unknown yet

dwg_priest
Old
Thanks Meter 8
wow. Closing quick boot dramatically enhances battery life
thank you

RbrtV
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Default constant crashes

Quote:
Originally Posted by demez View Post
Is it normal to have crashes every now and then? It freezes and I have to restart manually. I'm so frustrated I don't even bother to use the tablet often. Any help? Should I use warranty or ask for a refund?

Enviado desde mi Nexus 4 mediante Tapatalk
Not normal.
You might want to research and try " SD Card Maker " a special recovery type tool for v975m devices only.
V975M com - forums - ROMS and FirmWares - SD Card Maker, explains a simple overview and provides links that offer detailed instruction with highlighted pics. Several other sites / forums recommend SDcardMaker ( last resort ) and refer to same sites / forums. Most other sites have not described the overall process quite so simply.
The Following User Says Thank You to RbrtV For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

MB525
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Be informed that this tool is mainly for rebuild of a corrupt boot loader. There is a chance to brick the device. Do not use it as long as you can flash firmware the normal way.

CoopZor
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 44
Is 1.08 working good? YouTube?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Find 5 met Tapatalk