Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

please guide Ramos w17pro root android 4.2.2

OP hienmanokia

10th March 2014, 12:13 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
please guide Ramos w17pro root android 4.2.2
10th March 2014, 03:04 PM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 55
 
189 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hienmanokia

please guide Ramos w17pro root android 4.2.2

Download Framaroot app... Find it using google....

Install that app in your device....

Click any exploits....

If you get a success message then reboot your device.....

Hit Thanks if I helped...
The Following User Says Thank You to N'ayam Amarsh'e For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th March 2014, 05:34 PM   |  #3  
Sakthivel_Subbiah's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Coimbatore
Thanks Meter: 35
 
131 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Thumbs up here it is...
Quote:
Originally Posted by hienmanokia

please guide Ramos w17pro root android 4.2.2

My friend check this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1633124 or check this site http://androidforums.com/w17pro-all-...o-rooting.html

Happy Rooting !!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Sakthivel_Subbiah For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th March 2014, 06:32 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by N'ayam Amarsh'e

Download Framaroot app... Find it using google....

Install that app in your device....

Click any exploits....

If you get a success message then reboot your device.....

Hit Thanks if I helped...

does not work with framaroot, maybe it does not support
10th March 2014, 06:40 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakthivel_Subbiah

My friend check this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1633124 or check this site http://androidforums.com/w17pro-all-...o-rooting.html

Happy Rooting !!!

still way better you do not, your problem is not finding the driver Ramos
10th March 2014, 06:58 PM   |  #6  
Sakthivel_Subbiah's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Coimbatore
Thanks Meter: 35
 
131 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hienmanokia

still way better you do not, your problem is not finding the driver Ramos

but, there is no need of a driver for rooting ramos...
The Following User Says Thank You to Sakthivel_Subbiah For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes