Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,442 Members 42,698 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Huawei Ascend P6 Skin/Sticker?

Tip us?

rupro327
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Default Huawei Ascend P6 Skin/Sticker?

I just want to know if anybody know where I can buy some Sticker for the P6. I saw on Ebay them but it's not what I want. I search for Carbon stickers where I can feel the Carbon texture. Or like for iPhone Gold Sticker like this: http://www.ebay.de/itm/iPhone-5-Gold...-/231088341477

Does anybody know a site to order them?

NotoriusBB
Old
Thanks Meter 1
[offtopic]Wow, thats awesome. This is the first thread on XDA Developers that I see, so I click the link to the eBay-offer and wonder why its german. And then I look at the user that posted this link and I have to see that he is not only german but living in my hometown and he is almost exact my age ... Moin Moin an rupro327 den die Schule anscheinend genauso nervt wie mich [/offtopic]

But I will continue in English so that not only we germans can understand the post So, if you are looking for carbon skins for the P6 you could take a look at skinomi (Unfortunately I cant post a direkt link due to the fact that I dont have enough written posts).
I've never placed an order there myself, so unfortunately I cant give you any further information about this page.
The Following User Says Thank You to NotoriusBB For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

klincharov
Old
Thanks Meter 17
http://www.skinomi.com/sk13713-huawe...protector.html bitte schön!
Thanks, i didnt know about these stickes, they seem awesome! Im just not sure if it willmstick well to the textured back of our phone...
Huawei Ascend P6 - OmniRom
Ainol Novo 7 Venus - SharkAndroid - Vivante GC1000+ sucks
The Following User Says Thank You to klincharov For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rupro327
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
[offtopic] Moin Moin, echt cool hier jemanden aus meiner Stadt zu treffen und ja ich hasse die Schule (Sry for German) [offtopic]

Thanks for the help guys, that's what I looking for. I think I'll order this and test it. I'll give a feedback of this product, so people can see what they buy if they're interested for that.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rupro327 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]