VZW Note3 on ATT. Caller ID shows " + "

Search This thread

holyking

Feb 15, 2011
Hi, I finally able to use the Note 3 VZW on att. Another problem shows up when i get call from people. When friends call The caller ID display +415xxxxxx or + area code then number.
i think when u add a + is consider international call. So, i guess the phone thinks i am getting international calls. I am wondering how i am able to remove that? I had note 2 vzw, and it doesn't give me such issue. any comment or suggestion would help. Thank you very much:good:

Last edited:

colts187

Jan 3, 2012
Little Rock
Hi, I finally able to use the Note 3 VZW on att. Another problem shows up when i get call from people. When friends call The caller ID display +415xxxxxx or + area code then number.
i think when u add a + is consider international call. So, i guess the phone thinks i am getting international calls. I am wondering how i am able to remove that? I had note 2 vzw, and it doesn't give me such issue. any comment or suggestion would help. Thank you very much:good:

I was wondering the same thing! Whenever I return a missed call it has the + like you say before the caller ID and then it thinks I'm trying to place an international call. Makes it very annoying to use on AT&T. Maybe that is their plan?

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 AM ----------

I installed IntlPrefix from the play store and it took care of it. Sweet!
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.boogersoft.intlprefix

fletch33

Jan 9, 2010
i would look at 2 things

settings > Call > Other call settings section

1. Current Country is set correctly?
2. try to toggle Assisted Dialing?