Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,220 Members 45,407 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Vibration on Nexus 10

Tip us?

Rock-&-Roll-Hedgehog
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by gc84245 View Post
It happens to me too using the stock launcher and Nova launcher, and as far as I know there is no way to turn it off. My only recommendation is try apex launcher since it has the option to turn it off.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using xda app-developers app
Thanks that's helpful. I'm keeping my device 100% stock so I'll just have to put up with it unless someone comes up with a cure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by der187 View Post
Cannot confrm this, no vibration here...
Seems to me like you did not uncheck Vibration in Settings/Sound...
Quote:
Originally Posted by der187 View Post
I can assure you that with the following settings there are no vibrations at all (Nexus 10 stock).
Before you start making incorrect sweeping statements & accusing people of lying, perhaps get your facts straight next time. Don't try & 'help' me again you're going on ignore.
Sent from my brand new Nokia 2310 . ....using magic

------------------------------------------------------
It is forums Not fora! Unless you are standing in a public square talking to a fellow in a toga.

oakbowery
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I personally love the haptic feedback. I wish my 2012 nexus 7 had it. One of my favorite features.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

der187
Old
Thanks Meter 1
As I mentioned I am not "suffering" from "bad vibrations" using Google Now Launcher (but otherwise completely stock). I didn't consider this to be the reason but who would have? At least I took some time investigating and finally realized why I am not experiencing this "issue" while others do and even offered a solution for those who are annoyed: Install Google Now Launcher (or any other launcher, though I don't know which one does "solve" that too)

It saddens me that some people get so offensive over nothing...

Richieboy67
Old
Thanks Meter 303

DONATE TO ME
Wow, people complain about everything. Complaining about Samsung for adding a feature?:banghead:

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

gc84245
Old
Thanks Meter 80
For some of us, haptic feedback is not a "feature" it's an annoyance. At least give us the option to turn it off. It is the only reason why I switched from Nova to Apex on my Nexus 10.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app