[Q] Weird Email Bug

OP jarredp93

10th March 2014, 04:29 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

35 posts
Hey guys,

As of yesterday, my phone's email client will no longer work over LTE. It's very strange, I can not setup the Office365 account over LTE (I get an error telling me that the device "cant connect to the server", but as soon as I switch on my WiFi, the account sets up perfectly fine.

Continuing, if I turn off wifi after the account is set up, and try and refresh my email, I get an "Internal Error" that pops up with an option to report that seemingly does nothing. Turning wifi back on clears the issue and my phone's email works again.

I am currently using CloudMagic, which sets up and runs perfectly fine over LTE and wifi, so I don't think that the issue has anything to do with the server. I am absolutely baffled as to whats going on here and I would seriously appreciate any kind of help.

Thanks
10th March 2014, 11:03 PM   |  #2  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

35 posts
I hate to bump this but does anyone have any ideas? I odin'd back to stock and the same thing is happening. I'm beginning to wonder if the school messed with our email over spring break.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread