[Cases/Covers] Thread

Search This thread

bigfdaddy2

Aug 12, 2012
Well just got my j case about time took it a month ....
age2yny8.jpg

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 4

Harveyola

Jan 16, 2012
I just bought a nice case off of amazon for $8. Sucks that I cant link or post pics, but if you search 'ls970 design collection' many designs will pop up. They're all the same case just different prints on the back. My case has a black wood finish. Seperate pieces snap onto the front and back of the phone, it's a nice fit and not too bulky. Back of case is plastic, but the rest is coated with the soft touch stuff which gives it a good feel. Hope this helps someone out there.

Whiplashh

Jun 29, 2012
I just bought a nice case off of amazon for $8. Sucks that I cant link or post pics, but if you search 'ls970 design collection' many designs will pop up. They're all the same case just different prints on the back. My case has a black wood finish. Seperate pieces snap onto the front and back of the phone, it's a nice fit and not too bulky. Back of case is plastic, but the rest is coated with the soft touch stuff which gives it a good feel. Hope this helps someone out there.

Just ordered one of those myself. Except mine has a beach background. Came in today. Here is a picture.

-Whiplashh

"I think a ducks opinion of me is heavily influenced by whether I have bread or not."

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1386120850825.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1386120850825.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 251

iamterence

Feb 10, 2010
Baltimore, Maryland
Just ordered one of those myself. Except mine has a beach background. Came in today. Here is a picture.

-Whiplashh

"I think a ducks opinion of me is heavily influenced by whether I have bread or not."

How does it fit/feel? I have a Diztronic case and while it is totally NOT for protection, its soooo sleek and sexy, and feels good! Switching to another case will be quite hard, lol.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk

Reactions: likwidkool

Whiplashh

Jun 29, 2012
How does it fit/feel? I have a Diztronic case and while it is totally NOT for protection, its soooo sleek and sexy, and feels good! Switching to another case will be quite hard, lol.

Fits great! Feels fantastic & slim!

-Whiplashh

likwidkool

May 17, 2013

I got the diztronic case and one of those other cases. I like the diztronic better. Like you said it fits very nice and gives a great sleek look to the phone. The other cases has the lip around the screen similar to the otter box commuter. Makes it hard to select anything close to the edge.

One thing with the diztronic is I had to peel off my screen protector. It was pulling it up on the edges so I just ripped the thing off. Forgot how great the display looks! lol

spatel9114

Apr 9, 2010
Ames, Iowa
I just got the Ventex Colorclick Air case from Amazon and it just came in today. It's very nice IMO, very slim and it's supposed to keep the phone cool, which is nice when I am updating nightlies for CM11.

412cciw3l0L.jpg

Here is the link for it:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00A274OY4/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It's not very protective, so be aware of that. Because it's pretty thin, a few drops onto hardwood or concrete will probably damage the phone, but I rarely drop my phone (knock on wood), so it's not a huge concern for me. It just looks slick as hell when it's on the device though.

oohaylima

Jul 15, 2010
Beaufort, SC
So I just got this in the mail:

Aimo LGLS970PCMSK001S Durable Rugged Refuge Hybrid Case for LG Optimus G LS970 - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Black

uploadfromtaptalk1389739940380.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00AVFD9QG

1 of 3 that I ordered. So far it's really good I like the build of it and it fits on snuggly (if that's even a word for a description). It has a kickstand and enough lip to separate the screen from the surface. And for $4 you can't beat it.
It is, indeed, a great time to buy our accessories since everyone is trying to get rid of them. :D

BonezMontana

Feb 23, 2012
Lynchburg VA
So I just got this in the mail:

Aimo LGLS970PCMSK001S Durable Rugged Refuge Hybrid Case for LG Optimus G LS970 - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Black

View attachment 2516312

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00AVFD9QG

1 of 3 that I ordered. So far it's really good I like the build of it and it fits on snuggly (if that's even a word for a description). It has a kickstand and enough lip to separate the screen from the surface. And for $4 you can't beat it.
It is, indeed, a great time to buy our accessories since everyone is trying to get rid of them. :D

Same case I have for myself and the wife. I ordered it back when I first bought my phone and still have it on it today due to how sturdy it is. I've dropped the phone plenty of times and this case def can take some impact.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I am changing the way this thread works/looks to include pictures so you don't have to click on every link to view the product. :) (Below is a little preview)

iFace First Class Anti-Shock Case
    2hwjnlu.png

Otterbox Commuter Case - Black
    2d7tvkm.png

Bessi Leather Wallet

Received the Bessi leather wallet (eBay) a couple days ago. Fits 3-4 cards, a screen cleaning wipe, and few bills comfortably. Feels good, looks nice, and I'm very happy with it. :good:

Also set up a neat-o Tasker profile to auto display on/off (using proximity) when opening/closing the wallet :cool:
    This should be stickied. Thanks sir.
    Wow. That thing is beautiful.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using xda premium

-Whiplashh