Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,940 Members 46,812 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Need to unroot please

Tip us?

JtotheEASUS
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy Need to unroot please

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME... i rooted my phone, droid razr hd, and installed safestrap onit also... and i need to unroot it... please honestly i need help i have no idea how to do it... im honestly begging anyone to help me... i need to put my phone back to the way it was... please help me ill do anything...

aviwdoowks
Old
Thanks Meter 437
Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheEASUS View Post
SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME... i rooted my phone, droid razr hd, and installed safestrap onit also... and i need to unroot it... please honestly i need help i have no idea how to do it... im honestly begging anyone to help me... i need to put my phone back to the way it was... please help me ill do anything...
http://androidvnd.com/download.php?i....otarootkeeper
As good as supersu. Both work.
Supersu on play

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

Temp unroot then uninstall voodoo.
I am Maxx'ed, X + 1/2
Moto X, Ultra, Razr M & msm8960 STUFF

-----------------------------
----------------------------------
My xt907 Noob & Goodies links

My Moto X / Ultra links

Using TapaTalk or Xda app: You Blind!, Get a Real Browser!

Android File Transfer SUCKS! Is there a no root solution for Osx? I am resorting to Parallels DeskTop-W7.
The Following User Says Thank You to aviwdoowks For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bweN diorD
Old
Thanks Meter 571
Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheEASUS View Post
as long as you have the drivers installed on your pc all you have to do is grab one of the utilities from the dev forum and flash it back to stock. there is also an option in there to put the stock recovery back on. its all plug and click
Show some appreciation to those who have helped you by using the Thanks button!!

One Click flash back to stock for Moto Razr HD/Maxx HD Here
[Guide] Moto Razr HD/MaxxHD flash: to KK, root, unlock the bootloader, install cwm, install twrp, or revert back to JB from KK Here
Are you a Noob and not sure where to post your question?
Noob friendly thread for questions about any device Here
The Following User Says Thank You to bweN diorD For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]