Haze028
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 380
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRainXstorming View Post
still not booting ;(

but thanks for your work
Damn.... OK. I'll take another look and see what I can do.

If, after installing, it sits on a black screen at boot. Hold the power down to reboot the phone. It will again boot to a black screen, but let me know if you can turn your screen on/off with the power button at that point. Even with a black screen you'll see the difference.
My Work: Step By Step Source Build Guide, PAC-Man 4.3.1 for Optimus G

My Devices: Current - LG Optimus G, Acer Iconia Tab a500 Past -Motorola Atrix, Samsung Omnia II(O2Droid), Samsung Galaxy i7500

If I helped you out, take a second to press the Thanks button!!!

BRainXstorming
Old
Thanks Meter 88
powerbutton not working it stucks at the google logo

steffenbakke
Old
Thanks Meter 38
Really wanna see this get to work... If there's anything I can do for testing it, PLS tell.

Sent from my LG-E975 using xda app-developers app

amedian
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze028 View Post
Damn.... OK. I'll take another look and see what I can do.

If, after installing, it sits on a black screen at boot. Hold the power down to reboot the phone. It will again boot to a black screen, but let me know if you can turn your screen on/off with the power button at that point. Even with a black screen you'll see the difference.
i tried your last e975 files and yea at fist boot it was only black screen and power button not working. when i reboot the phone power button start to work.
LG Optimus G E975
The Following User Says Thank You to amedian For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Haze028
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 380
Quote:
Originally Posted by amedian View Post
i tried your last e975 files and yea at fist boot it was only black screen and power button not working. when i reboot the phone power button start to work.
Power button doesn't work until the second boot for e973 as well, so that's good... It means its booting.. Just issue with display. I'll get to trying a few things and put a few different zips up to see if I can get you guys booting. It could means a lot of time spent booting to black screens, but lacking ability to test myself best I can do.
My Work: Step By Step Source Build Guide, PAC-Man 4.3.1 for Optimus G

My Devices: Current - LG Optimus G, Acer Iconia Tab a500 Past -Motorola Atrix, Samsung Omnia II(O2Droid), Samsung Galaxy i7500

If I helped you out, take a second to press the Thanks button!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Haze028 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

amedian
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze028 View Post
Power button doesn't work until the second boot for e973 as well, so that's good... It means its booting.. Just issue with display. I'll get to trying a few things and put a few different zips up to see if I can get you guys booting. It could means a lot of time spent booting to black screens, but lacking ability to test myself best I can do.
Thank you so much man for your all efforts,and i am ready to test your zips
LG Optimus G E975
The Following User Says Thank You to amedian For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]