Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,460 Members 40,040 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Verizon Galaxy S4 SCH-I545 Soft Brick

Tip us?

AceVille
Old
Thanks Meter 0
You can flash the stock MF3 rom through odin.
I do Not know if it will delete your files though.
But this will work for the MF3 since this is one the only roms you can flash thorugh odin if you're on MF3

fuzzywarbles
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Well I am out of ideas. I have tried flashing both MJ7 and MK2 full wipe .tar along with the PIT files countless times and it keeps returning to the same weird prompt with the empty battery sign and rebooting.

I checked my system recovery and it seems like my knox warrenty flag is safe. It is still set at 0x00. It seems like my odin flashing has returned it to stock properly. Would I be able to warranty the device through verizon/samsung since my warranty is safe? If yes, would I just go to verizon or do it through samsung? Sorry but I've never had to warranty a phone before.

Thanks.

Yeojjoey
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzywarbles View Post
Well I am out of ideas. I have tried flashing both MJ7 and MK2 full wipe .tar along with the PIT files countless times and it keeps returning to the same weird prompt with the empty battery sign and rebooting.

I checked my system recovery and it seems like my knox warrenty flag is safe. It is still set at 0x00. It seems like my odin flashing has returned it to stock properly. Would I be able to warranty the device through verizon/samsung since my warranty is safe? If yes, would I just go to verizon or do it through samsung? Sorry but I've never had to warranty a phone before.

Thanks.
Call Verizon or go to Verizon store. They're the one who'll assist you with your warranty.