5,605,120 Members 37,545 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Domestic Sim Unlock For T-Mobile/AT&T or MVNO's Solved (N900P)

Tip us?

en11gma
Old
Thanks Meter 60
does this work with M15 baseband?
you have to international unlock it first? why?

danon.brown
Old
Thanks Meter 165

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by en11gma View Post
does this work with M15 baseband?
you have to international unlock it first? why?
It needs to be unlocked to accept domestic sim cards. International SIM cards should work without this

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
Always have your stuff when you need it with @Dropbox. 2GB account is free! http://db.tt/gOcVz7G
Devices:
#1 Sprint HTC EVO 4G- Sold since the replacement shipped with locked bootloader
#2 Nexus S 4G
#3 Epic 4g Touch- Sold for Note 2
#4 SIII- Sold for Note 2
#5 Note 2

en11gma
Old
Thanks Meter 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by danon.brown View Post
It needs to be unlocked to accept domestic sim cards. International SIM cards should work without this

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
i mean with M15 baseband when you live in usa and do not travel out of use do you still have to do the international unlock first for the domestic unlock to work?

if so what is the highest baseband you can do before the domestic unlock does not work?

thanks

nirajvashi
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Anybody interested in selling a ' Internationally GSM SIM Unlocked Sprint Note 3 ' please?

Thank you

awelocatracho
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default help us :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathanhtc View Post
Done! Is working with AT&T but not T-Mobile

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

was at sprint and make it work on AT&T how? did you unlock it first or what? thanks

jonathanhtc
Old
Thanks Meter 21

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by awelocatracho View Post
was at sprint and make it work on AT&T how? did you unlock it first or what? thanks
I called the customer service, they unlocked it. I told them that I bought the Note with the Framily and I paid it cash... so they unlocked it.
My Devices:
Motorola Cliq XT, iPhone 3, 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, 5s, HTC HD2, ONE X, ONE X+, SGS Vibrant, SGS 4G, SGS2 AT&T, SG2 Skyrocket LTE, SGSIII QuadCore, HTC Inspire and Inspire RED, Motorola Atrix, Atrix 2, Samsung Infuse, Samsung Galaxy Note, Note II International, SGSIII LTE AT&T, Note II AT&T, Galaxy Note 3 AT&T, HTC ONE, LG G2, Galaxy Note 3 Sprint- Actual Device.

AlpineMan
Old
Thanks Meter 612
Quote:
I called the customer service, they unlocked it. I told them that I bought the Note with the Framily and I paid it cash... so they unlocked it.
How long did you have to wait for Sprint to unlock your phone? I have a clean ESN Note 3 that needs international unlocking as well. Thanks.
Flash Galaxy Note 3, Note 2, S4, S3, S2 to Sprint, SERO, Boost, Virgin Mobile: CLICK HERE

MMS Fix for Galaxy Note 3, Note 2, S4, S3, S2 on Sprint, SERO, Boost, Virgin Mobile: CLICK HERE

Update Profile/PRL/HFA Fix for Sprint Galaxy Note 3 and S4 flashed to Sprint, SERO, Boost, Virgin Mobile: CLICK HERE

jonathanhtc
Old
Thanks Meter 21

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpineMan View Post
How long did you have to wait for Sprint to unlock your phone? I have a clean ESN Note 3 that needs international unlocking as well. Thanks.
They send me like an OTA or something. I have my account active for like 2 years, full purchased on december. Changed to framily in January. They also eliminates me the Spending Limit on the account for doing this.
My Devices:
Motorola Cliq XT, iPhone 3, 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, 5s, HTC HD2, ONE X, ONE X+, SGS Vibrant, SGS 4G, SGS2 AT&T, SG2 Skyrocket LTE, SGSIII QuadCore, HTC Inspire and Inspire RED, Motorola Atrix, Atrix 2, Samsung Infuse, Samsung Galaxy Note, Note II International, SGSIII LTE AT&T, Note II AT&T, Galaxy Note 3 AT&T, HTC ONE, LG G2, Galaxy Note 3 Sprint- Actual Device.

maplegsm
Old
(Last edited by maplegsm; 12th March 2014 at 09:08 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jejogo View Post
I finally cracked how to domestic unlock the N900P (Sprint Note 3) for use with T-Mobile/AT&T or any other U.S. GSM Carrier. Im writing up the tutorial now and finishing up the tools required to make it a little easier. However i spent over a month working on this and am asking for donations before i release the tutorial. As much as i hate to do it my car is on its last leg and i desperately need to find a new one. So please help me out as i hope getting this phone unlocked helps you all. I'm currently using mine on Straight Talk (can't beat $45/Mo using AT&T Towers). This is a fairly simple procedure it just has quite a few steps but if you follow every step to the letter it is cake. I am really trying to get to around $2000 just to find myself a little clunker so any donation is appreciated. I will post up a video for proof that i have accomplished this just so you all know this is not any kind of scam.

Disclaimer: YOU MUST HAVE YOUR DEVICE INTERNATIONALLY UNLOCKED FROM SPRINT FOR THIS TO WORK. I AM WORKING ON INTERNATIONALLY UNLOCKING WITHOUT SPRINT BUT IT IS REQUIRED IN THE MEANTIME. ALL OTHER TOOLS REQUIRED I WILL PROVIDE. YOU DO NOT NEED AN ACTIVE SIM CARD IT WILL SHOW BARS AND CARRIER INFO WITH INACTIVE CARD.

Disclaimer 2: ROOT IS REQUIRED FOR MULTIPLE STEPS AND THIS PROCESS WILL MORE THAN LIKELY TRIP KNOX. I AM WORKING ON A WAY AROUND THIS BUT IN THE MEANTIME THE MOST EFFECTIVE WAY DOES TRIP KNOX. YOUR WARRANTY IS NOW VOID!

Disclaimer 3: IF YOU BREAK YOUR PHONE THEN YOU BROKE YOUR PHONE I AM IN NO WAY RESPONSIBLE. (I BRICKED MY PHONE MANY TIMES TRYING TO FIGURE OUT THIS PROCESS A SIMPLE ODIN FLASH AND WAS GOOD TO GO.

MODERATOR EDIT - Comments removed

YOUTUBE VIDEO SHOWING SPRINT NOTE ON AT&T GO PHONE PLAN:http://youtu.be/LZowEnXHdFU

i can pay which u want if u have other GSM internationaly unlock solution ?

awelocatracho
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
yeah thats your advantage but if i call they wont help me because i bought this phone from ebay and had bad esn recently a friend of mine flash it to tmobile but still says invalid sim card

Tags
sprint note 3 at&t, sprint note 3 sim unlock, sprint note 3 t-mobile, sprint note 3 unlock