Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,872 Members 53,205 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Bad battery or something else?

Tip us?

carolinakidd
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Bad battery or something else?

I have a GT-P3113 {stock 4.2.2 I think} (and have the OEM cord and wall charger) it was collecting dust while I was toying with my chromebook..well today I plugged her up (@ the time completely dead)when the battery was @ 50% I unplugged did the update package that was available and when it went to reboot...it didnt. It jus acted like I had plugged it in while it was off..so I checked the battery stats [pic below] jus a massive battery drain or something else any help or anybody else having this problem
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1394484166373.jpg
Views:	3357
Size:	54.3 KB
ID:	2623920  

Device: Galaxy Note 2
Rom: 4.3 Stock rooted using the leaked bootloader

My Android Evolution:
LG Optimus T -> MyTouch 3G Slide -> HTC HD2 (Ran Android) -> MyTouch 4G (R.I.P) -> T-Mobile G2x (Stolen) -> Samsung Galaxy S 4G (Sold) -> Motorola Atrix 4G (Traded)->T-Mobile G2x (Sold) -> Samsung Galaxy Note (R.I.P) -> Samsung Galaxy Note II

Old
Thanks Meter 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by carolinakidd View Post
I have a GT-P3113 {stock 4.2.2 I think} (and have the OEM cord and wall charger) it was collecting dust while I was toying with my chromebook..well today I plugged her up (@ the time completely dead)when the battery was @ 50% I unplugged did the update package that was available and when it went to reboot...it didnt. It jus acted like I had plugged it in while it was off..so I checked the battery stats [pic below] jus a massive battery drain or something else any help or anybody else having this problem
maybe try battery calibration/battery repair app in play store. if it's doesn't help, it might be hardware problems.

carolinakidd
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by 150208 View Post
maybe try battery calibration/battery repair app in play store. if it's doesn't help, it might be hardware problems.
Thanks FAM when I installed the package it seemed to be working fine I let it charge to 75% and had no problems since. THANKS FOR THE HELP!

Device: Galaxy Note 2
Rom: 4.3 Stock rooted using the leaked bootloader

My Android Evolution:
LG Optimus T -> MyTouch 3G Slide -> HTC HD2 (Ran Android) -> MyTouch 4G (R.I.P) -> T-Mobile G2x (Stolen) -> Samsung Galaxy S 4G (Sold) -> Motorola Atrix 4G (Traded)->T-Mobile G2x (Sold) -> Samsung Galaxy Note (R.I.P) -> Samsung Galaxy Note II