Originally Posted by iZLeeP
So does the P4 build works properly? In the P7500 thread, the P4 version is untested as kasper stated. On second thought, the nameless rom is much better than omni rom. Gonna wait a little more since the rom is still in its alpha stage.
I don't know if the P4 build is working 100% but it seems that after following @Hurrian
using the Nameless P4 build as the base, this is what I have tested so far
- Wifi Location
- Camera (front and back)
- Voice Calls (partially, headphone is OK, tablet microphone does not)
- ART (using Xposed so can't do it)
Issues: (Asides from the issues reported from the Nameless P4 thread)
- SystemUI crashes at after each reboot but managed to come back right away
- Lockscreen rotation does not observe the rotation lock flag
- Browser does not show completion status when using quick controls
- My APNs needed to be entered manually
Nameless P4 is in alpha but it seems quite stable and will be my daily driver as it is less laggy than Omni for me. Hopefully, sooner or later, a talented dev will port the Nameless P4 kernel to our device and we will see what kind of result we could have.