[Adventure Time: Card Wars] How to add gems/coins/lives etc...
Mainly for people google searching for an answer
The two methods below should make this game a lot more fun
Modifying the game.json
You may need to be Rooted and posses a file explorer tool
1. Locate and open /data/data/com.turner.cardwars/files/game.json
2. Search for every variable related to gem/gems = #### and modify all the values to the amount of gems you need (apply's to all in-game integers that actively change i.e coins, timers)
Using a Value Editor
You'll need 3-4 gems so if you have 0 you will need to spend some money and buy a few or re-install your game to start from scratch.
If you start from scratch keep doing the tutorial until you get to the bit where they make you buy a chest.
1. Make sure gamekiller is running (you can tell if there is a little over-lay box on the top/left corner)
2. Before you buy the chest tap the over-lay box to bring up game killer and press the red cross
to clear all previous searches
3. In the search box type in the amount of gems you have and hit search. It might not display the results at first but that's because there are too many variables in the game so we have to refine the search.
4. Press the minimize button on the gamekiller and but a chest for 1 gem then go back into gamekiller
5. Make sure not
to press the red cross and type in the new amount of gems in the search box (this will refine the search down and you should be able to see a list of numbers with a letter next to the values)
6. Keep repeating those steps until you have 1 value, this will be the variable for the gems, just select it and edit its value to 9999
You wont be needing to add a thousand 9's to your new values, I've purchased 150 Algebraic Chests and other assortments and only spent like 500 gems doing so