5,600,053 Members 42,650 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Who want to see V3? is it worth me making?
Yes, we like your work 10 90.91%
No, nobody wants 4.3.1 rom 1 9.09%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM][P31XX][Discontinued until further notice][JB][4.3.1]Pure Bean HD V2

Tip us?

fooiskandar
Old
Thanks Meter 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by sawantaaradhya726555 View Post
No.....It will be a 4.3 ROM....It is the overall best android version

If I helped you, just press thanks!
Ya i agreed with u ? Beat android version for our tab is 4.3 ...

don't forget to HIT THANKS button ... !!!
Sorry for my bad english ... Don't forget to HIT THANKS button !!!

DarkStryder
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1525

DONATE TO ME
the reason for me disconuing pb is because ive been busy with studies and other stuff. so i have no time.
also all the time i do have goes to sonic-developers.com im a sonic dev and thats my work. it annoyes me the lack off support for tab 2 as i worked my ass off on it. and didnt get 1 full review( not even from any of u) so what do u expect me to do?
also i get donations from other communities. something which tab 2 doesnt do (reason why u lost a good dev from tab 2 a few weeks back) with good reason i leave tab 2 community. i had great stuff planed for pb v3 most of which is done. and i wont share as the community doesnt deserve it!

i wont talk more on the matter, thanks for the little support i did recieve

regards Mitch

Sonic Developer
Sonic Developers: http://sonic-developers.com

Check out the general chat thread for tab 2 community: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2522599
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarkStryder For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

iSagar7
Old
Thanks Meter 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkStryder View Post
the reason for me disconuing pb is because ive been busy with studies and other stuff. so i have no time.
also all the time i do have goes to sonic-developers.com im a sonic dev and thats my work. it annoyes me the lack off support for tab 2 as i worked my ass off on it. and didnt get 1 full review( not even from any of u) so what do u expect me to do?
also i get donations from other communities. something which tab 2 doesnt do (reason why u lost a good dev from tab 2 a few weeks back) with good reason i leave tab 2 community. i had great stuff planed for pb v3 most of which is done. and i wont share as the community doesnt deserve it!

i wont talk more on the matter, thanks for the little support i did recieve

regards Mitch

Sonic Developer
You are right what you just said on, u have worked hard.. Respect for that bro..
Never tried your rom cuz was too late in this community and had many releases so opted them but sincerely i was waiting for the v3 cuz of the polls you tooked but never mind can understand your side too..
Cheers mate..
Thanks for all the good work..
Your hardwork will be appreciated always..
Good luck ahead..
If helped then don't forget to click Thanks..
The Following User Says Thank You to iSagar7 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
cyanogen, jellybean 4.3, rom