5,594,341 Members 38,041 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

S.onyXT.S v1.0 [UNBRICKER] - Xperia Tab S auto unbricker/flasher!

Tip us?

masterchif92
Old
Thanks Meter 111
O....sorry....but u can help me? I have problem with checking region ...I download 001 version that is mine but gives me always SKU error

Inviato dal mio Nexus 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Model:LG G2
Build number :Cloudyflex 1.4
Model:ASUS Nexus 7(2013)
Build number: Omnirom unofficial

However, if you put any trust in Quadrant scores you could use them to prove that dancing naked for 5 minutes in your garden affects device performance. By Chainfire

dex9mm
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterchif92 View Post
O....sorry....but u can help me? I have problem with checking region ...I download 001 version that is mine but gives me always SKU error

You have softed bricked your device by trying to install jb to your device
Reading is your friend google even more so
This recovery is for the xperia tab s not for the first sony tab s
By trying to install a firmware that does not fit your device nor has it ever
Next time try reading a little bit about the tools you are about to use on your device and what is needed
The sku error is because the device thinks the firmware your trying to flash is the same as the one previous an a conflict arises
So far there is no known recovery from this other than an offical sony repair centre

xperia m c1905 stock rooted lb
and sony XTS rooted stock j.b thanks djrbliss

masterchif92
Old
Thanks Meter 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by dex9mm View Post
You have softed bricked your device by trying to install jb to your device
Reading is your friend google even more so
This recovery is for the xperia tab s not for the first sony tab s
By trying to install a firmware that does not fit your device nor has it ever
Next time try reading a little bit about the tools you are about to use on your device and what is needed
The sku error is because the device thinks the firmware your trying to flash is the same as the one previous an a conflict arises
So far there is no known recovery from this other than an offical sony repair centre

xperia m c1905 stock rooted lb
and sony XTS rooted stock j.b thanks djrbliss
I see it now.....very disappointed with Sony.... I'll never buy a Sony tablet or smartphone !!! Now I try two more firmware but if I flashed the xperia tablet s in a tablet s I don't think that I can recover it right ?

Model:LG G2
Build number :Cloudyflex 1.4
Model:ASUS Nexus 7(2013)
Build number: Omnirom unofficial

However, if you put any trust in Quadrant scores you could use them to prove that dancing naked for 5 minutes in your garden affects device performance. By Chainfire

NerdiX
Old
(Last edited by NerdiX; 11th February 2014 at 04:08 PM.)
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by condi View Post
Hi

I've finished fully automatic unbricker for Sony Xperia Tablet S!

[To-Do]:

Code:
  - datapp flashing - vendor apps fix,
br
condi

current_version=1.0
hello friend
I saw that you removed the datapp lines in the script
as I wrote in the other topic, links to vendor directory are for a specific country
Sony factory script at first startup wants to choose country then obviously resets symlinks for specific directory.
Now my IR works with Panasonic and other tv... ir database seems well
I must clarify that after the manual procedure in dd mmcblk0p3(and 4), the tablet is not updating correctly in recovery. He wrote in mmcblk0p3 and mmcblk0p9 (vendor0 only), then check passed correctly.
Whether updating with jbr1 or jbr2 file is getting the same result, booted the system1 from mmcblk0p4 with jbr1 (not r2), i.e. not been updated, and sonys app not worked.
I had to dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0p3(updated thru recovery) of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p4 to be the same, read the post of @jappaj to fix datapp symlinks, then the update went correctly thru recovery from jbr1 to jbr2

EDIT: maybe /data partition (/dev/block/mmcblk0p11) must be formated (factory reset) to triger sony's script to ask for country and autoset correct symlinks
The Following User Says Thank You to NerdiX For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

gemini16
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I am waiting for tablet P unbricker release.

1Hax
Old
Thanks Meter 3
i beg you for same tool, but for tablet S !!))
The Following User Says Thank You to 1Hax For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]