Gmail 5.0: Material Design and Multiple Account Support

Google started to materialize many of its applications right after announcing the … more

Some of Our Favorite Features in Android 5.0 Lollipop

Android 5.0 Lollipop is the latest major revision to Google’s mobile operating … more

Sony SmartEyeglass SDK Developer Preview Released

A little over a month ago in Tokyo, Japan, Sony unveiled its new SmartEyeglasstechnology. … more

XDA and Leaseweb: Server Trial/Moto 360 Contest (Winners!)

About a month ago, we held a contest along with XDA’s host, Leaseweb, to … more
Post Reply

[APP] Multi Window Manager (Phone)

OP bjbinc

11th March 2014, 11:00 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Glennville, Ga
Thanks Meter: 542
 
504 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Donate to Me
More
I just finished updating this for Kit Kat, so I figured I'd post it

It's your typical "enable multi-window for any app" app with a few extra bells and whistles for the donate version. I don't really like mods that enable every single app because it gets messy and lags the tray out pretty bad, so I made this to let you pick and choose which ones to enable. This is still a WIP, so feel free to give suggestions / bug reports.

  • Create shortcuts to launch 2 apps in windowed mode at the same time
  • Create shortcuts to launch any app in windowed mode...the point of this being that it allows you to use 3rd party side bar launchers such as GloveBox, SwipePad, etc. in place of the stock flashbar
  • Launch 2 instances of the same app...some apps don't work. most browsers don't (4.4 samsung browser does by default)
  • Backup/Restore your enabled apps list
  • Auto enable newly installed apps
  • Inverted (Black) flashbar theme
  • Remove icon labels from the flashbar






Get it in the Play Store
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th March 2014, 12:33 AM   |  #2  
elesbb's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,407
 
6,846 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjbinc

I just finished updating this for Kit Kat, so I figured I'd post it

It's your typical "enable multi-window for any app" app with a few extra bells and whistles for the donate version. I don't really like mods that enable every single app because it gets messy and lags the tray out pretty bad, so I made this to let you pick and choose which ones to enable. This is still a WIP, so feel free to give suggestions / bug reports.

  • Create shortcuts to launch 2 apps in windowed mode at the same time
  • Create shortcuts to launch any app in windowed mode...the point of this being that it allows you to use 3rd party side bar launchers such as GloveBox, SwipePad, etc. in place of the stock flashbar
  • Launch 2 instances of the same app...some apps don't work. most browsers don't (4.4 samsung browser does by default)
  • Backup/Restore your enabled apps list
  • Auto enable newly installed apps
  • Inverted (Black) flashbar theme
  • Remove icon labels from the flashbar






Get it in the Play Store

Ever since i had 4.4.2 running, i have been checking the app every freaking minute :P even tried making it work myself (didn't have enough time though) then i saw it was updated! I AM SO HAPPY Thanks for all your hard work!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to elesbb For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th March 2014, 01:06 AM   |  #3  
norml's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Gardena, CA
Thanks Meter: 420
 
740 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
Great app, really liking the inverted theme. Simple, but with options and the look is really, really clean, great job OP!
The Following User Says Thank You to norml For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th March 2014, 01:51 AM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Glennville, Ga
Thanks Meter: 542
 
504 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by norml

Great app, really liking the inverted theme. Simple, but with options and the look is really, really clean, great job OP!







Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb

Ever since i had 4.4.2 running, i have been checking the app every freaking minute :P even tried making it work myself (didn't have enough time though) then i saw it was updated! I AM SO HAPPY Thanks for all your hard work!

Thanks guys! It's nice to have my work appreciated

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
14th March 2014, 01:55 AM   |  #5  
elesbb's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,407
 
6,846 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjbinc

Thanks guys! It's nice to have my work appreciated

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I know them feels man, i know them feels :P
18th March 2014, 12:00 AM   |  #6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Something weird.
With this enabled my S Health app FC errors. Tried clearing data, uninstalling updates, etc. I disabled XPOSED and S Health worked fine. I disabled the modules one at a time. This one broke it. Why would that be?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S 4 Themes and Apps by ThreadRank