Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,397 Members 48,605 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Different version between PDA & Phone

Tip us?

t4t4y0y0
Old
(Last edited by t4t4y0y0; 10th March 2014 at 07:36 AM.) Reason: ...
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] Different version between PDA & Phone

Hi everybody,
I bought a GN 3 (SM-N900T) last week end and I would like to force the update to Kit Kat version so I found some tutorial find on internet. They all speak about flash by Odin the last firmware depending on your country phone.
So I checked the firmware version of the smartphone and that was a big surprise for me because the AP (or PDA) line and the CP (or Phone) are different, indeed the first one is M9005XXUBMJ3 and the second is N900TUVUBMI7, I would like to post a screen but I don't have enough posted messages ^^"

So I don't know which firmware I have to download, the new one for N9005XXUBMJ3 or the new one for N900TUVUBMI7 ?!
If you need more information please let me know
Of course if I didn't find the another subject who talk about this issue please let me know too.

Thanks

Prod1702
Old
Thanks Meter 188

DONATE TO ME
Is the phone rooted? look under about phone and what's the model number. if the phone is rooted this may not be correct but this is a good starting area.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using Tapatalk
Current Phone: T-Mobile HTC One (M8)
Tablet: T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014
Phones not in use: G1, HTC Nexus One, LG G2X, GSM Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, HTC One, LG G-Flex, Note 3

If you don't have a Dropbox account join off me and get an extra 500mb of free space. http://db.tt/apgNbhRE

t4t4y0y0
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
When I bought the phone, I had SU install by default, but when I open it, it say that there is no SU binary installed on the phone.
To finish the model number is : SM-N9005.

t4t4y0y0
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
This topic can be lock, I take my ballz and flash the phone with the last T-mobile ROM, everything works
To lock please.

Thanks