XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][4.4.2][hlte][Apr15] W03 Slim V13 *The clean AOSP*

Tip us?

Muffycheeks
Old
Thanks Meter 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonmastertech View Post
Anyone interested for instructions on how I updated to new kit Kat NB4 modem firmware while keeping on 4.3 boot loader (old device tree) and this rom? Will , awesome work bro! Many thanks.

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Yes I'm interested, please inform us.

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk 4
Don't just say thanks.... HIT THANKS BUTTON.... if I helped you
The Following User Says Thank You to Muffycheeks For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

JJ2525
Old
(Last edited by JJ2525; 11th March 2014 at 12:20 PM.)
Thanks Meter 6
I have a bit of a weird issue. I purchased a used N900T already rooted. I used this app https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....recoverytools to install twrp. Then I flashed this rom. The rom seems to work well (with the exception of charging excruciatingly slow, but that may be a defective charger), but when I tried to install xposed, it would not work, and I've now discovered that I somehow no longer have root access...How does that even happen? Any tips on how to easily re-root without losing this rom/my data?

EDIT: I seem to have fixed it. For anyone as unintelligent as me, I went into Settings>Developer Options>Root Access. It was set to apps only, I changed it to apps+adb and rebooted. I used root checker to confirm and now I do appear to have regained root access.

zakudog
Old
Thanks Meter 4
im so glad i came back here before i went to bed. XD this rom rocks

galaxy note 3 w03(using)

lg optimus g pro(sold)

galaxy note 2(sold)

galaxy note cm10(sold)

jaycb420
Old
Thanks Meter 394
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ2525 View Post
I have a bit of a weird issue. I purchased a used N900T already rooted. I used this app https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....recoverytools to install twrp. Then I flashed this rom. The rom seems to work well (with the exception of charging excruciatingly slow, but that may be a defective charger), but when I tried to install xposed, it would not work, and I've now discovered that I somehow no longer have root access...How does that even happen? Any tips on how to easily re-root without losing this rom/my data?

EDIT: I seem to have fixed it. For anyone as unintelligent as me, I went into Settings>Developer Options>Root Access. It was set to apps only, I changed it to apps+adb and rebooted. I used root checker to confirm and now I do appear to have regained root access.
As far as charging. That imo would be on your end. Thats one complaint i have yet to hear on This thread. Xposed does not work if you choose to run ART vs Dalvik.

Enabling root is done exactly as you explained it. You would have also found your answer in the 3rd post of the OP.

cheers.

Welcome to W03SlimKAT

Sent from my ZeroLemon powered SM-900W8 running W03SlimKAT v7 / OC 2.7GHz leanKernel v1.2 using Tapatalk 4
The Following User Says Thank You to jaycb420 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

moSess
Old
Thanks Meter 37
I can flash this dirty, yes?
NOTE2

Old phones:
iPhone 4s(Blech!! SOLD!)
G2(BackUp)
SAMSUNG VIBRANT(Returned)
RHODIUM(Again, Sold On Craigslist)
S743 Rose(Sold on XDA)
DASH 3G(So happy to have discovered Windows Mobile Standard. Sold on Craigslist)
NEXUS ONE(Sold on XDA)
RHODIUM(Was So Happy to be Done With Windows)
FUZE(Should have stayed with this one, why did I keep upgrading? Sold on XDA)
WING(The Beginning)

Quote:
Difficulties can never be greater than our capacity to solve them!
P.R. Sarkar

fierce_brake
Old
Thanks Meter 97

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by moSess View Post
I can flash this dirty, yes?
if you come from a previous version of the same ROM, yes. you can find more details in OP
Only Jesus Saves
Acts 4:12
Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

TheGame1083
Old
Thanks Meter 3
where can i get lean kernel?

Sent from my hlte using xda app-developers app

celtichazard
Old
Thanks Meter 20
my browser Bookmarks is gone how to add again with my google account ?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-03-11-11-42-48.png
Views:	253
Size:	44.8 KB
ID:	2625387  

Edward2868
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Yesterday i had a bit of an issue.

I decided to try and update my baseband, bootloader using this method
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2672393

After, i came on to the ROM section and decided to give this ROM a shot and we'll it didn't go so well. I tried flashing the ROM first, followed by GAPPS, then Google Now Launcher and finally the Kernel but it didn't work. It would boot up and after the "Samsung Note 3" logo it'd reboot but it'd make like 2 vibrations before that. I then went back and flashed the ROM, GAPPS and the kernel and still had an issue so finally i just tried using the ROM and GAPPS and still nothing.

Is there anything i'm missing here? I never really dirty flash and this was no exception so everything was wiped.

Please, any feedback is welcomed!
Name: Edward
Loves: You
Hates: Apple
ROM: Cyanogen's 4.0.4
Theme: Ted's Hero Theme

mgbotoe
Old
Thanks Meter 1358

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward2868 View Post
Yesterday i had a bit of an issue.

I decided to try and update my baseband, bootloader using this method
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2672393

After, i came on to the ROM section and decided to give this ROM a shot and we'll it didn't go so well. I tried flashing the ROM first, followed by GAPPS, then Google Now Launcher and finally the Kernel but it didn't work. It would boot up and after the "Samsung Note 3" logo it'd reboot but it'd make like 2 vibrations before that. I then went back and flashed the ROM, GAPPS and the kernel and still had an issue so finally i just tried using the ROM and GAPPS and still nothing.

Is there anything i'm missing here? I never really dirty flash and this was no exception so everything was wiped.

Please, any feedback is welcomed!
doesn't work with newest bootloader. considering most of us have updated to that, not sure why this rom havn't caught up yet