FORUMS

revert back to stock

35 posts
Thanks Meter: 3
 
By clocker-droid, Member on 10th March 2014, 07:45 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
hello everyone i currently have a custom rom on my galaxy y but im looking to take everything back to stock any threads i check the links are broken for downloading relevant files. i have odin (only thing i could download) could anyone put me in the right direction as what to download based on screen shot sorry for being a pest im new to all this

screen shot of my rom
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_20140310-054049am.png
Views:	460
Size:	16.5 KB
ID:	2622819  
Last edited by clocker-droid; 10th March 2014 at 07:52 AM. Reason: added text
 
 
10th March 2014, 09:13 AM |#2  
TheFixItMan's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 2,945
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by clocker-droid

hello everyone i currently have a custom rom on my galaxy y but im looking to take everything back to stock any threads i check the links are broken for downloading relevant files. i have odin (only thing i could download) could anyone put me in the right direction as what to download based on screen shot sorry for being a pest im new to all this

screen shot of my rom

please search its right at the top of the 5360 dev section - your current baseband is xxlk3
download that or the newer xxmi1
you could download xxmk1 but dont flash the csc as its for germany only - just use pda and phone
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2568853
Last edited by TheFixItMan; 10th March 2014 at 09:16 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheFixItMan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th March 2014, 07:09 PM |#3  
clocker-droid's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussmith2626

please search its right at the top of the 5360 dev section - your current baseband is xxlk3
download that or the newer xxmi1
you could download xxmk1 but dont flash the csc as its for germany only - just use pda and phone
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2568853

thank you very much for your reply
11th March 2014, 02:01 PM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by clocker-droid

hello everyone i currently have a custom rom on my galaxy y but im looking to take everything back to stock any threads i check the links are broken for downloading relevant files. i have odin (only thing i could download) could anyone put me in the right direction as what to download based on screen shot sorry for being a pest im new to all this

screen shot of my rom

you can use odin to revert to pue stock rom
there are hundreeds of tutorials chack for one
11th March 2014, 02:21 PM |#5  
clocker-droid's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrocker

you can use odin to revert to pue stock rom
there are hundreeds of tutorials chack for one

ended up finding couple of roms i wanted to try out its never ending
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes