XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] need root

Tip us?

pmkool
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Default [Q] need root

I want to root my samsung galaxy s4 i9500 on android 4.3 (mk9) WITHOUT TRIGGERING KNOX AND WARRENTY BIT......just need root, cwm is not that important just want to keep knox and warranty bit as zero earlier I usedkingoapp but now it is not supported

heatl0rd
Old
Thanks Meter 9
After having my original non-knox s4 replaced under warranty, ive now been given a mk9 4.3 i9505 and in the same situation.

Can anyone confirm if its possible to root without triggering knox?

Repulsa
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1480

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by heatl0rd View Post
After having my original non-knox s4 replaced under warranty, ive now been given a mk9 4.3 i9505 and in the same situation.

Can anyone confirm if its possible to root without triggering knox?
Try to use Saferoot mate , and Please read more about saferoot before using it , since i still have an oldbooloader nor No knox . im not really sure if this gonna work or not.

Quote:
That awkward moment when you're reading this comment and can't stop reading because you are so intrigued by it,that you keep reading,and then you realize it says nothing important.

If I've helped you at all, PLEASE, atleast hit that thanks Button right there >

Remember "Im not responsible if anything happen to your phone as a result of flashing anything"
The Following User Says Thank You to Repulsa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

heatl0rd
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsa View Post
Try to use Saferoot mate , and Please read more about saferoot before using it , since i still have an oldbooloader nor No knox . im not really sure if this gonna work or not.
Thanks mate, gosh i didnt think to look into other i9505 sections. XDA information seems somewhat all over the place sometimes. I can confirm its working. Running root without any KNOX triggers.

Repulsa
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1480

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Thanks mate, gosh i didnt think to look into other i9505 sections. XDA information seems somewhat all over the place sometimes. I can confirm its working. Running root without any KNOX triggers.
Glad that help you solve that problem have a nice day.

Quote:
That awkward moment when you're reading this comment and can't stop reading because you are so intrigued by it,that you keep reading,and then you realize it says nothing important.

Remember "Im not responsible if anything happen to your phone as a result of flashing anything"

heatl0rd
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsa View Post
Glad that help you solve that problem have a nice day.
One more thing, Is there a definitive place i can go to get the latest on rooting and custom roms?

Cheers

Repulsa
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1480

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
One more thing, Is there a definitive place i can go to get the latest on rooting and custom roms?

Cheers
Im sorry mate , I know only how to root the phone without triggering your knox but if you flash any custom rom, im sure that your knox will get void ?!? Like i said im still on oldbootloader and Please feel free to read more about here .

Quote: