[Kernel][ION+PMEM][CM11] HurtSky's Kernel V3.5.1 28/12/2014

Search This thread
H

hrinfrnlmjsty

@hurtsky which processor and I/O scheduler is fit for this last release about smoothness and battery life sir? Thank you! :)

khusika

Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Staff member
Feb 14, 2013
Malang
khusika.dev
Xiaomi 12
Thanks sir, you are the best kernel dev for our wonder. And the features is awesome :thumbup::D

---------- Post added at 06:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 AM ----------

@hurtsky which processor and I/O scheduler is fit for this last release about smoothness and battery life sir? Thank you! :)

I think, ondemand+noop :rolleyes:

hurtsky

Jul 5, 2012
hurtsky.com
Update to New Version

- after the whole day im doing calculation and compile-recompile, this the number of RAM size that we effort to go without getting warning of ION run out of memory... enjoy guys :) hope my work make you all happy... so from now i use this ram size for futher updates....

zaelixsol

Jun 9, 2012
The 1.0.1 version is IMO is better than previous versions, no issues for me. I'm curious, does 4mb has a difference in performance?

Or ill just test it ;p

patrickdass

Oct 24, 2012
Kepong
After a couple of days of use, I realised that the phone lags right after it wakes.
But from then on no problems whatsoever. Apps open slower though.

I'm using CM11 with xposed framework
Clock speed: 368 - 1804
Governer: ondemand
Scheduler: cfq
KSM, Fsync disabled
Running Dalvik

Reactions: vhick

hurtsky

Jul 5, 2012
hurtsky.com
After a couple of days of use, I realised that the phone lags right after it wakes.
But from then on no problems whatsoever. Apps open slower though.

I'm using CM11 with xposed framework
Clock speed: 368 - 1804
Governer: ondemand
Scheduler: cfq
KSM, Fsync disabled
Running Dalvik
change the scheduler..

btw guys.. i gonna make only few updates after this.. im going back to ICS ;) and gonna have a really busy time for few months.. and also i already bought Moto G.
fyi. i will still doing updates.. but just a minor updates..

freinet

Apr 29, 2013
change the scheduler..

btw guys.. i gonna make only few updates after this.. im going back to ICS ;) and gonna have a really busy time for few months.. and also i already bought Moto G.
fyi. i will still doing updates.. but just a minor updates..

Congratulations for buying the moto g and thanks for the great work and that you are going on here(so you have time etc.)
OT: Perhaps you can give somewhere else feedback about moto g(wanna buy it too, but not sure at moment)

Btw THANK YOU!

freinet

Gesendet von meinem GT-P5110 mit Tapatalk

vhick

Feb 13, 2012
Antipolo City
Try smartassv2 + noop or ondemand + noop.

I also waiting for new releases because it gives me lags when installing/uninstalling apps, breaks ViPER4Android (crackling sound) after weeks of use compare to reborn v2.

Thanks Sir Hurtsky for great kernel.

Edit: Almost 2 weeks of use with version 101 (not the rev), it much smoother than the rev version, but still have the crackling, stuttering, skipping sound when using ViPER4Android (not experiencing when on reborn v2).

Sent from my GT-I8150 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: sachron3

tycoo

Sep 5, 2013
XBerg36

I also waiting for new releases because it gives me lags when installing/uninstalling apps, breaks ViPER4Android (crackling sound) after weeks of use compare to reborn v2.

Edit: Almost 2 weeks of use with version 101 (not the rev), it much smoother than the rev version, but still have the crackling, stuttering, skipping sound when using ViPER4Android (not experiencing when on reborn v2).

Guess i can confirm that. As i remember, i experienced a lot of stuttering too. More than on stock or other kernel.

cheers

Reactions: vhick

hurtsky

Jul 5, 2012
hurtsky.com
Congratulations for buying the moto g and thanks for the great work and that you are going on here(so you have time etc.)
OT: Perhaps you can give somewhere else feedback about moto g(wanna buy it too, but not sure at moment)

Btw THANK YOU!

freinet

Gesendet von meinem GT-P5110 mit Tapatalk
For now i satisfied with Moto G, just the one i got dual sim.. so i had no change to do some custom rom or kernel because no source been published...

hurtsky

Jul 5, 2012
hurtsky.com

Guess i can confirm that. As i remember, i experienced a lot of stuttering too. More than on stock or other kernel.

cheers

No Sir, I'm on v1.0.1Rev before I done that test and so far those are my observations. v1.0.1rev gives me more issue than v1.0.1

You can changing the version.. you can look at changelog.. all at same based just each version had addition or remove some commit... use which one that you feel comfortable

Reactions: SkyLaci and tycoo

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CM11 Section

ONLY USE THIS KERNEL WITH ROM BASED ON
    [ROM][KK][4.4.2][KOT49H] CyanogenMod 11.0 (UNOFFICIAL)

I'm not a developer, im taking effort to put more choices of kernel for our community

Please RATE this thread 5 STAR if you like it.. it absolutely encourage me more :D

Disclaimer

Code:
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

Features

List of Governors Available :-
    - Lulzactive
    - Powersave
    - SmartAssV2
    - interactive
    - conservative
    - ondemand
    - performance

IO Scheduler
    - noop
    - deadline
    - row
    - cfq
    - bfq
    - sio
    - vr
    - fiops

Additional Features
    - CPU voltage control VDD sys interface (voltage adjustable)
    - Overclock support
    - Added NEON compilation flag to VFP module
    - SnapDragon Optimization
    - dynamic read-ahead
    - frandom
    - Lowered display panel voltage
    - Lowered wifi voltage
    - Increase audio loudness
    - Dynamic management of dirty page writebacks credit to Christopher83
    - Dynamic Fsync
    - Fixed 100% battery notification after charger unplug credits to Christopher83
    - LowMemoryKiller management of not killable processes - credits to christopher
    - Asynchronous I/O latency to a solid-state disk greatly increased
    - CK3 tweaks (Credits to Con Kolivas) - adapted by Christopher
    - Snappy Google Zram
    - Random Tweaks
    - Reduce WIFI wakelocks - credits to DerTeufel
    - Implement Suspend Freeze (more battery friendly)
    - exfat support
    - add MSM-SLEEPER support(max screen off frequency) - 902Mhz

Explanation of Android Governors

Installation Guide:
    1. Reboot To Recovery Mode
    2. Wipe Cache & Dalvik Cache
    3. Flash the kernel
    4. Reboot
    5. wait until the phone boot up
    6. Reboot back for second time

Code:
    [I]Credit to :-[/I]

- Our Master [URL="http://xdaforums.com/member.php?u=3044346"][B]Arco[/B][/URL] for his kernel source ([I] go press thanks for any posted by arco :D without he, this kernel wont existed[/I] )
    - AriesVE-DevCon-TEAM that make ION and PMEM can co-existed together.. big thanks for them :)
    - educk for his tutorial and governors
    - biagio7xD for extra governors and SnapDragon Optimization
    - Christopher83 that helping me teach how to correct the error and advising me and thanks for his new linaro :)
    - Xistance for his teaching
    - CastagnaIT for his useful sources
    - CyanogenMod developers that developing our CM
    - Linaro GCC developers let me using this powerful compiler
    - hadidjapri hadiconfig (more RAM)
    - keff for governors code fixes
    - credit to idcrisis for Crossbreeder MOD
    - FelixMG for youtube video
    - arsradu for kernel.zip
    - others developer on GitHub
    - xda-developers.com for all the teaching and members

XDA:DevDB Information
    [Kernel][ION+PMEM][CM11] HurtSky's Kernel V3.5.1 28/12/2014, Kernel for the Samsung Galaxy W I8150

Contributors
    hurtsky
    Kernel Special Features:

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: V3.3
    Stable Release Date: 2014-10-22

Created 2014-01-01
    Last Updated 2014-12-28
    Reserved

DOWNLOAD LINK >HERE and Mirror Link

Changelogs of Revision Version

Do not expect me to explain all the commits/changes. i wont entertain your question unless for some reason.. GOOGLE IT than you will know ;)

CM 11 github branch
    BFS - CLICK HERE for changelogs
    CFS - CLICK HERE for changelogs

Code:
    [B][I]V3.5.1 28/12/2014[/I][/B]
    - make it compatible with arco latest updates -  20141223
    - configs: update custom config (credits to Hurtsky)
    - i2c: chips: fsa9480: Add write-permission for USB-OTG charger type (credits to tobigun)
    - i2c: chips: fsa9480: Add support for charging in USB-OTG mode (credits to tobigun)
    - defconfig: Enable generic USB audio driver (credits to tobigun)

[B][I]V3.5 11/12/2014[/I][/B]
    - sync with arco latest rom/kernel updates - 20141210
    - configs: update custom configs (credits to Hurtsky)
    - binfmt_elf.c: use get_random_int() to fix entropy depleting (credits to Jeff Liu)
    - ancora_battery: make it quite (credits to Hurtsky)
    - asm-generic: rwsem: de-PPCify rwsem.h (credits to Will Deacon)
    - asm-generic: rwsem: ensure sem->cnt is only accessed via atomic_long_* (credits to Will Deacon)
    - Revert "epoll: use freezable blocking call" (credits to Rafael J. Wysocki)
    - ftrace: Disable function tracing during suspend/resume and hibernation, again (credits to Srivatsa S. Bhat)
    - sched: Add controls for sched features (credits to Pranav Vashi)
    - block: row: add magic values (credits to franciscofranco)
    - Squashed update of kernel from 3.4.104 to 3.4.105 (credits to Cristoforo Cataldo)
    - introduce for_each_thread() to replace the buggy while_each_thread() (credits to Oleg Nesterov)
    - mm: fix prctl_set_vma_anon_name (credits to Colin Cross)
    - prctl: adds the capable(CAP_SYS_NICE) check to PR_SET_TIMERSLACK_PID. (credits to Ruchi Kandoi)
    - prctl: adds PR_SET_TIMERSLACK_PID for setting timer slack of an arbitrary thread. (credits to Ruchi Kandoi)
    - Revert "Add PR_{GET,SET}_NO_NEW_PRIVS to prevent execve from granting privs" (credits to Arne Coucheron)
    - Revert "Fix execve behavior apparmor for PR_{GET,SET}_NO_NEW_PRIVS" (credits to Arne Coucheron)
    - Revert "prctl: adds PR_SET_TIMERSLACK_PID for setting timer slack of an arbitrary thread." (credits to Arne Coucheron)
    - Revert "prctl: adds the capable(CAP_SYS_NICE) check to PR_SET_TIMERSLACK_PID." (credits to Arne Coucheron)
    - jiffies: Fix timeval conversion to jiffies (credits to Andrew Hunter)
    - makeup changes (credits to Hurtsky)
    - staging: android: logger: Allow to completely disable (credits to anarkia1976)
    - rcu: Yield simpler (credits to Thomas Gleixner)
    - Revert "logger: Add sys fs kernel interface to configure Android logger" (credits to Hurtsky)
    - Revert "audit: kiss goodbye you stupid piece of crap logging messages." (credits to Hurtsky)
    - Revert "selinux: Fix Kernel panic due to NULL pointer dereference" (credits to Hurtsky)
    - Revert "selinux: call WARN_ONCE() instead of calling audit_log_start()" (credits to Hurtsky)
    - Revert "SELinux: Reduce overhead of mls_level_isvalid() function call" (credits to Hurtsky)
    - Revert "SELinux: use ARRAY_SIZE" (credits to Hurtsky)
    - Revert "SELinux: possible NULL deref in context_struct_to_string" (credits to Hurtsky)
    - Revert "audit: Imma let you finish, but shut up" (credits to Hurtsky)
    - Revert "init: debug: bye bye" (credits to Hurtsky)
    - Revert "selinux: just shut up" (credits to Hurtsky)
    - net: wireless: bcmdhd: Reduce active scan time to 20/30 (credits to Dmitry Shmidt)

[B][I]V3.4 15/11/2014[/I][/B]
    rcu: Add RCU_FAST_NO_HZ tracing for idle exit (credits to Paul E. McKenney )
    rcu: Add a module parameter to force use of expedited RCU primitives (credits to Antti P Miettinen)
    bcmdhd: decrease rx wakelock time from 500ms to 250ms for testing purposes. (credits to franciscofranco)
    configs: update custome configs (credits to Hurtsky)
    block: deadline: Optimize for non-rotational (credits to myfluxi)
    deadline: Allow 0ms deadline latency, increase the read speed (credits to xiaobing tu)
    Staging: Android: removed an unnecessary else statement (credits to Karthik Nayak)
    sl[au]b: always get the cache from its page in kmem_cache_free() (credits to Glauber Costa)
    slub, hotplug: ignore unrelated node's hot-adding and hot-removing (credits to Lai Jiangshan)
    mm/sl[aou]b: Common alignment code (credits to Christoph Lameter)
    slub: Use statically allocated kmem_cache boot structure for bootstrap (credits to Christoph Lameter)
    mm, sl[au]b: create common functions for boot slab creation (credits to Christoph Lameter)
    slub: Use correct cpu_slab on dead cpu (credits to Christoph Lameter)
    mm: fix slab.c kernel-doc warnings (credits to Randy Dunlap)
    slab: Ignore internal flags in cache creation (credits to Glauber Costa)
    mm/slob: use min_t() to compare ARCH_SLAB_MINALIGN (credits to Arnd Bergmann)
    mm/slob: Use free_page instead of put_page for page-size kmalloc allocations (credits to Ezequiel Garcia)
    mm/sl[aou]b: Move common kmem_cache_size() to slab.h (credits to Ezequiel Garcia)
    mm/slob: Use object_size field in kmem_cache_size() (credits to Ezequiel Garcia)
    mm/slob: Drop usage of page->private for storing page-sized allocations (credits to Ezequiel Garcia)
    slub: Commonize slab_cache field in struct page (credits to Glauber Costa)
    sl[au]b: Process slabinfo_show in common code (credits to Glauber Costa)
    mm/sl[au]b: Move print_slabinfo_header to slab_common.c (credits to Glauber Costa)
    mm/sl[au]b: Move slabinfo processing to slab_common.c (credits to Glauber Costa)
    slub: remove one code path and reduce lock contention in __slab_free() (credits to Joonsoo Kim)
    mm, slab_common: release slab_mutex earlier in kmem_cache_destroy() (credits to Jiri Kosina)
    slub: init_kmem_cache_cpus() and put_cpu_partial() can be static (credits to Fengguang Wu)
    mm/slab: Fix kmem_cache_alloc_node_trace() declaration (credits to Ezequiel Garcia)
    mm/slab: Fix typo _RET_IP -> _RET_IP_ (credits to Ezequiel Garcia)
    mm, slab: Rename __cache_alloc() -> slab_alloc() (credits to Ezequiel Garcia)
    mm, slab: Match SLAB and SLUB kmem_cache_alloc_xxx_trace() prototype (credits to Ezequiel Garcia)
    mm, slab: Replace 'caller' type, void* -> unsigned long (credits to Ezequiel Garcia)
    mm, slab: Remove silly function slab_buffer_size() (credits to Ezequiel Garcia)
    slab: Only define slab_error for DEBUG (credits to Christoph Lameter)
    slab: fix starting index for finding another object (credits to Joonsoo Kim)
    slab: do ClearSlabPfmemalloc() for all pages of slab (credits to Mel Gorman)
    slab: fix the DEADLOCK issue on l3 alien lock (credits to Michael Wang)
    mm, slob: fix build breakage in __kmalloc_node_track_caller (credits to David Rientjes)
    mm, slob: Add support for kmalloc_track_caller() (credits to Ezequiel Garcia)
    mm, slob: Use NUMA_NO_NODE instead of -1 (credits to Ezequiel Garcia)
    mm, slub: Rename slab_alloc() -> slab_alloc_node() to match SLAB (credits to Ezequiel Garcia)
    mm, sl[au]b: Taint kernel when we detect a corrupted slab (credits to Dave Jones)
    slub: consider pfmemalloc_match() in get_partial_node() (credits to Joonsoo Kim)
    slub: Zero initial memory segment for kmem_cache and kmem_cache_node (credits to Christoph Lameter)
    Revert "mm/sl[aou]b: Move sysfs_slab_add to common" (credits to Pekka Enberg)
    mm/sl[aou]b: Move kmem_cache refcounting to common code (credits to Christoph Lameter)
    mm/sl[aou]b: Shrink __kmem_cache_create() parameter lists (credits to Christoph Lameter)
    mm/sl[aou]b: Move kmem_cache allocations into common code (credits to Christoph Lameter)
    mm/sl[aou]b: Move sysfs_slab_add to common (credits to Christoph Lameter)
    mm/sl[aou]b: Do slab aliasing call from common code (credits to Christoph Lameter)
    mm/sl[aou]b: Move duping of slab name to slab_common.c (credits to Christoph Lameter)
    mm/sl[aou]b: Get rid of __kmem_cache_destroy (credits to Christoph Lameter)
    mm/sl[aou]b: Move freeing of kmem_cache structure to common code (credits to Christoph Lameter)
    mm/sl[aou]b: Use "kmem_cache" name for slab cache with kmem_cache struct (credits to Christoph Lameter)
    mm/sl[aou]b: Extract a common function for kmem_cache_destroy (credits to Christoph Lameter)
    mm/sl[aou]b: Move list_add() to slab_common.c (credits to Christoph Lameter)
    mm/slub: Use kmem_cache for the kmem_cache structure (credits to Christoph Lameter)
    mm/slub: Add debugging to verify correct cache use on kmem_cache_free() (credits to Christoph Lameter)
    mm/slab_common: Improve error handling in kmem_cache_create (credits to Christoph Lameter)
    mm/slab_common: restructure kmem_cache_create() debug checks (credits to Shuah Khan)
    mm, slab: lock the correct nodelist after reenabling irqs (credits to David Rientjes)
    mm, slab: remove page_get_cache (credits to David Rientjes)
    slab: do not call compound_head() in page_get_cache() (credits to Michel Lespinasse)
    mm: micro-optimise slab to avoid a function call (credits to Mel Gorman)
    mm: Fix defines for sl[aou]b backport to 3.4.y (credits to Pranav Vashi)
    mm: introduce __GFP_MEMALLOC to allow access to emergency reserves (credits to Mel Gorman)
    slub: reduce failure of this_cpu_cmpxchg in put_cpu_partial() after unfreezing (credits to Joonsoo Kim)
    slub: use free_page instead of put_page for freeing kmalloc allocation (credits to Glauber Costa)
    mm: slub: optimise the SLUB fast path to avoid pfmemalloc checks (credits to Christoph Lameter)
    mm: Define ALLOC_PFMEMALLOC (credits to Pranav Vashi)
    mm: Fix build warning in kmem_cache_create() (credits to Shuah Khan)
    mm: sl[au]b: add knowledge of PFMEMALLOC reserve pages (credits to Mel Gorman)
    slob: Fix early boot kernel crash (credits to Christoph Lameter)
    slob: Remove various small accessors (credits to Christoph Lameter)
    slob: No need to zero mapping since it is no longer in use (credits to Christoph Lameter)
    slob: Define page struct fields used in mm_types.h (credits to Christoph Lameter)
    mm, slub: ensure irqs are enabled for kmemcheck (credits to David Rientjes)
    mm, sl[aou]b: Move kmem_cache_create mutex handling to common code (credits to Christoph Lameter)
    mm, sl[aou]b: Use a common mutex definition (credits to Christoph Lameter)
    slab: Reposition init_lock_keys() (credits to Pranav Vashi)
    mm, sl[aou]b: Common definition for boot state of the slab allocators (credits to Christoph Lameter)
    mm, sl[aou]b: Extract common code for kmem_cache_create() (credits to Christoph Lameter)
    slub: remove invalid reference to list iterator variable (credits to Julia Lawall)
    slub: refactoring unfreeze_partials() (credits to Joonsoo Kim)
    slub: use __cmpxchg_double_slab() at interrupt disabled place (credits to Joonsoo Kim)
    slab: move FULL state transition to an initcall (credits to Glauber Costa)
    slab: Fix a typo in commit "slab: Get rid of obj_size macro" (credits to Feng Tang)
    mm, slab: Build fix for recent kmem_cache changes (credits to Thierry Reding)
    slab: rename gfpflags to allocflags (credits to Glauber Costa)
    slab: Get rid of obj_size macro (credits to Christoph Lameter)
    mm, sl[aou]b: Extract common fields from struct kmem_cache (credits to Christoph Lameter)
    slab: Remove some accessors (credits to Christoph Lameter)
    slab: Use page struct fields instead of casting (credits to Christoph Lameter)
    slub: pass page to node_match() instead of kmem_cache_cpu structure (credits to Christoph Lameter)
    slub: Use page variable instead of c->page. (credits to Christoph Lameter)
    slub: Separate out kmem_cache_cpu processing from deactivate_slab (credits to Christoph Lameter)
    slub: Get rid of the node field (credits to Christoph Lameter)
    slub: new_slab_objects() can also get objects from partial list (credits to Christoph Lameter)
    slub: Simplify control flow in __slab_alloc() (credits to Christoph Lameter)
    slub: Acquire_slab() avoid loop (credits to Pranav Vashi)
    slub: Add frozen check in __slab_alloc (credits to Christoph Lameter)
    slub: Use freelist instead of "object" in __slab_alloc (credits to Christoph Lameter)
    slub: use __SetPageSlab function to set PG_slab flag (credits to Joonsoo Kim)
    slub: remove unused argument of init_kmem_cache_node() (credits to Joonsoo Kim)
    slub: fix a possible memory leak (credits to Joonsoo Kim)
    slub: fix incorrect return type of get_any_partial() (credits to Joonsoo Kim)
    mm: slub: Default slub_max_order to 0 (credits to Mel Gorman)
    kswapd: reduce time spent in congestion_wait (credits to Liam Mark)
    mm: do not sleep in balance_pgdat if there's no i/o congestion (credits to Zlatko Calusic)
    smp: enhance power efficiency (credits to Sumit Singh)
    hrtimer: enhance power efficiency (credits to Sumit Singh)
    sched: Trying to reduce power usage (credits to Sumit Singh)
    mutex: save power with better cpu_relax (credits to Alex Van Brunt)
    mutex: Back out architecture specific check for negative mutex count (credits to Waiman Long)
    mutex: Queue mutex spinners with MCS lock to reduce cacheline contention (credits to Waiman Long)
    mutex: Make more scalable by doing less atomic operations (credits to Waiman Long)
    mutex: Move mutex spinning code from sched/core.c back to mutex.c (credits to Waiman Long)
    seqlock: enhance power efficiency (credits to Sumit Singh)
    cpu: enhance power efficiency (credits to Sumit Singh)
    ARM: including asm-generic/processor.h (credits to Sumit Singh)
    asm-generic: processor.h: adding new header file (credits to Sumit Singh)
    llist: defining relaxed version of llist_empty (credits to Sumit Singh)
    asm-generic: relaxed.h: defined relaxed.h (credits to Sumit Singh)
    sched: defining relaxed version of idle_cpu (credits to Sumit Singh)
    arm: asm: relaxed.h: defined relaxed.h (credits to Sumit Singh)
    arm: atomic.h: defined relaxed atomic_read (credits to Sumit Singh)
    Documentation: lzo: document part of the encoding (credits to Willy Tarreau)
    lzo: check for length overrun in variable length encoding. (credits to Willy Tarreau)
    Revert "lzo: properly check for overruns" (credits to Willy Tarreau)
    init: debug: bye bye (credits to franciscofranco)
    selinux: just shut up (credits to franciscofranco)
    audit: Imma let you finish, but shut up (credits to franciscofranco)
    Update lcdc_samsung_ancora.h (credits to Osama)
    Revert "mm: Added filesystem dynamic read-ahead (Credits to Chad Gooldman)" (credits to Cristoforo Cataldo)
    Revert "ARM: 7493/1: use generic unaligned.h" (credits to Cristoforo Cataldo)

[B][I]V3.3 22/10/2014[/I][/B]
    - sync with arco latest rom and kernel updates - 20141021

[B][I]V3.2 13/10/2014[/I][/B]
    - sync with arco latest rom and kernel updates - 20141009
    - msm: limiter: Improve routines (credits to Pranav Vashi)

[B][I]V3.1 4/10/2014[/I][/B]
    - sync with arco latest rom and kernel updates - 20141001
    - disable some cpu frequencies 122Mhz, 368Mhz, 806Mhz, 1024Mhz, 1113Mhz, 1516Mhz, 1612Mhz, 1708Mhz and 1804Mhz - test for performance/voltage usage

[B][I]V3.0 14/9/2014[/I][/B]
    - Update Wifi driver (credits to Christopher and CastagnaIT)

[B][I]V2.9 11/9/2014[/I][/B]
    - sync with arco latest kernel and ROM updates
    - Revert "mm: Added filesystem dynamic read-ahead (Credits to Chad Gooldman)" - testing performance without it

[B][I]V2.8 4/9/2014[/I][/B]
    - Sync with arco latest kernel and ROM updates - 20140902
    - zlib: clean up some dead code (credits to Sergey Senozhatsky)
    - zram: fix incorrect stat with failed_reads (credits to  Chao Yu)

[B][I]V2.7 1/9/2014[/I][/B]
    - Kernel 3.4.103
    - Sync with arco latest kernel and ROM updates
    - remove all "WQ_POWER_EFFICIENT" and "kernel NEON mode" commits, i don't know why it consumes more power.. with this commit i got 2days +/- (idle), without it i can get almost 5 days +/- (idle) = testing =
    - msm_limiter : override suspend freq to 900Mhz (screen off), min freq 245Mhz, resume freq 1.4Ghz (in testing)

[B][I]V2.6 4/8/2014[/I][/B]
    - Kernel 3.4.101
    - random fixes
    - selinux: call WARN_ONCE() instead of calling audit_log_start() (credits to Richard Guy Briggs)
    - zram: avoid lockdep splat by revalidate_disk (credits to minchank)
    - PM: suspend: add timeout in suspend resume (credits to a2435c)
    - earlysuspend: Add 10s handler timeout (credits to John Michelau)
    - earlysuspend: increase watchdog timeout to 12s (credits to jhrycay)
    - power: quickwakeup: initial driver (credits to rknize) 
    - ARM: add support for kernel mode NEON (credits to mrg666)
    - ARM: crypto: add NEON accelerated XOR implementation (credits to Ard Biesheuvel)
    - ARM: 7835/2: fix modular build of xor_blocks() with NEON enabled (credits to Ard Biesheuvel)
    - ARM: move VFP init to an earlier boot stage (credits to Ard Biesheuvel)
    - ARM: Perform the creation of procfs node for VFP later (credits to Christopher83)
    - ARM: only allow kernel mode neon with AEABI This prevents the linker erroring with: (credits to Russell King)
    - ARM: 7626/1: arm/crypto: Make asm SHA-1 and AES code Thumb-2 compatible (credits to Dave Martin)
    - ARM: 7723/1: crypto: sha1-armv4-large.S: fix SP handling (credits to Ard Biesheuvel)
    - ARM: 7837/3: fix Thumb-2 bug in AES assembler code (credits to Ard Biesheuvel)
    - crypto: create generic version of ablk_helper (credits to Ard Biesheuvel)
    - ARM: pull in <asm/simd.h> from asm-generic (credits to Ard Biesheuvel)
    - ARM: move AES typedefs and function prototypes to separate header (credits to Ard Biesheuvel)
    - ARM: add support for bit sliced AES using NEON instructions (credits to Ard Biesheuvel)
    - ARM: add .gitignore entry for aesbs-core.S (credits to Russell King)
    - CRYPTO: Fix more AES build errors (credits to Russell King)
    - workqueues: Introduce new flag WQ_POWER_EFFICIENT for power oriented workqueues (credits to Viresh Kumar)
    - workqueue: Add system wide power_efficient workqueues (credits to Viresh Kumar)
    - block: queue work on power efficient wq (credits to Viresh Kumar)
    - xsched: Optimize build_sched_domains() for saving first SD node for a cpu (credits to Viresh Kumar)
    - PHYLIB: queue work on system_power_efficient_wq (credits to Viresh Kumar)
    - ASoC: pcm: Use the power efficient workqueue for delayed powerdown (credits to Mark Brown)
    - ASoC: jack: Use power efficient workqueue (credits to Luis Cruz)
    - regulator: core: Use the power efficient workqueue for delayed powerdown (credits to Luis Cruz)
    - usb: gadget: f_accessory: Enabled Zero Length Packet (ZLP) for acc_write (credits to Anson Jacob)
    - cgroup: Take css_set_lock from cgroup_css_sets_empty() (credits to Hans de Goede)
    - cgroup: Fix use after free of cgrp (cgrp->css_sets) (credits to Hans de Goede)
    - Revert "s3c2410_wdt: Add locking to cpu frequency transition notifier" (credits to Mark Salyzyn)
    - usb: gadget: f_audio_source: Fixed USB Audio Class Interface Descriptor (credits to Anson Jacob)
    - net: Zeroing the structure ethtool_wolinfo in ethtool_get_wol() (credits to Avijit Kanti Das)
    - Remove stray bcm4329 files (credits to arco68)
    - fs: exFAT: Update to v1.2.7 (credits to arco68)

[B][I]V2.5 - 14/7/2014[/I][/B]
    - enable SIO and V/R scheduler
    - sync with arco latest kernel and rom
    - power: decrease the amount of time the device waits after entering low power mode to freeze processes (credits to franciscofranco)
    - drivers: usb: Use Android device as USB keyboard/mouse (credits to Pranav Vashi)
    - selinux: Fix Kernel panic due to NULL pointer dereference (credits to Osvaldo Banuelos)
    - msm: limiter: Fix updation waiting for next cycle (credits to Pranav Vashi)
    - msm: limiter: Add enable switch and use workqueues (credits to Pranav Vashi)
    - msm: limiter: Increase constraints prior changing limits (credits to Pranav Vashi) 
    - lz4: add overrun checks to lz4_uncompress_unknownoutputsize() (credits to Greg Kroah-Hartman) 
    - lz4: fix another possible overrun (credits to Greg Kroah-Hartman) 
    - lz4: ensure length does not wrap (credits to Greg Kroah-Hartman) 
    - zram: zram updates* just update it, still not enable it
    - Staging: android: binder: More offset validation (credits to Ajay Dudani) 
    - staging: binder: add vm_fault handler (credits to Vinayak Menon)
    - binder: search for receiving context pid in global namespace (credits to Ricardo Mendoza) 
    - msm: rpc: Re-add shutdown and restart handler for rpc (credits to Cristoforo Cataldo)
    - rtc: alarm: Squashed revert of power-on alarm feature and related commits (credits to Cristoforo Cataldo)
    - Handle 'sk' being NULL in UID-based routing (credits to Sreeram Ramachandran
    - net: core: Support UID-based routing (credits to Lorenzo Colitti)
    - DMA: PL330: Fix racy mutex unlock (credits to Javi Merino)
    - net: wireless: Increase scan entry expiration to fit new scan time (credits to Dmitry Shmidt)
    - prctl: adds the capable(CAP_SYS_NICE) check to PR_SET_TIMERSLACK_PID (credits to Ruchi Kandoi 
    - Revert "msm: mdp: Update sync pt. behaviour"  (credits to Arne Coucheron)
    - Revert "msm: rpc: add shutdown and restart handler for rpc" (credits to Cristoforo Cataldo)
    - misc: pmem: Retry again a few times if DMA allocation fails (credits to Cristoforo Cataldo)
    - Squashed update of kernel from 3.4.97 to 3.4.98 (credits to Cristoforo Cataldo)
    - Squashed update of kernel from 3.4.96 to 3.4.97 (credits to Cristoforo Cataldo)
    - block: row: Fix crash when adding a new field in bio struct (credits to Tanya Brokhman)
    - mmc: core: invoke low power mode if card is not present (credits to Asutosh Das)
    - mmc: core: enhance card removal judgement for slow removal (credits to Kevin Liu)

[B][I]V2.4 - 6/7/2014[/I][/B]
    - sync with arco latest kernel and rom
    - tune high mem - 408Mb
    - block: bfq: Squashed update from BFQ-v7r4 to BFQ-v7r5 (credits to arco68)
    - misc: pmem: Support for dynamic allocation through CMA (credits to Christopher83)
    - msm7x30: Simplify the code for hybrid memory allocations on board side (credits to Christopher83)
    - msm7x30: Allow to optionally enable the use of CMA for ION MM and PMEM ADSP heaps (credits to Christopher83)
    - msm7x30: Use CMA for PMEM ADSP (credits to Christopher83)
    - msm7x30: Update defconfigs (credits to Christopher83)
    - msm7x30: Use a higher memory allocation if CMA is used for ION MM heap (credits to Christopher83)

[B][I]V2.3 - 26/6/2014[/I][/B]
    - disable KSM as to prevent user accidentally activated it
    - tune high mem to 408mb - too high mem will produce ION_IOC_ALLOC failed with error - Out of memory (will spam the log with error) so i decide this mem as high we can go without any error in log and most stable one :)
    - msm: rpc: add shutdown and restart handler for rpc (credits to Angshuman Sarkar)
    - msm: rpc: add shutdown and restart handler for rpc (credits to Arun Kumar Neelakantam)
    - msm: restart_7k: Disable local IRQ interrupt (credits to Tirupathi Reddy)
    - msm7x30: Disable unsupported features (credits to Blefish)
    - misc: pmem: Add support for CMA (credits to Blefish)
    - msm7x30: Use CMA for PMEM ADSP (credits to Christopher83 and Blefish)
    Update to V1

everything fix already done.. now no need to scare about getting bootloop or stuck on boot..

enjoy ! now RAM usage completely optimize well !
    Reserved

Special Features

MSM_LIMITER
    This function will limit the cpu in certain condition such as frequency during suspend, resume and min frequency. This features enabled in default and the frequency already been set for suspend freq to 900Mhz (screen off), min freq 245Mhz, resume freq 1.4Ghz. This feature may can reduce power consumption as it limit our cpu frequency after the screen off. If this features enabled, OC frequency will be override automatically after the screen off = 900Mhz and resume back to 1.4Ghz. Thus, you need to disable it if you like to make OC frequency stays,

so here the step to disable it: -

1. By using Terminal Emulator (note that set value will be lost after a reboot/shutdown)
    - Open Terminal Emulator
    - Run this command to disable msm_limiter feature

Code:
    su
    echo "0" > /sys/kernel/msm_limiter/limiter_enabled

echo "0" for disable or echo "1" for enable it back

2. Download the msm_limiter_switch.sh.pdf
    - after download the script please rename the file by removing .pdf and the name of the file should be like this msm_limiter_switch.sh
    - by using Script Manager application open the msm_limiter_switch as script and tick the the "boot"
    - by doing this, the msm_limiter will stick disable after the boot

in advance step, you can adjust the frequency of suspend, resume and min frequency to suit your taste here the command

1. For resume frequency
    Code:
    su
    echo "<put ur own frequency here>" > /sys/kernel/msm_limiter/resume_max_freq
    example:-
    Code:
    su
    echo "1824000" > /sys/kernel/msm_limiter/resume_max_freq
    this will make your CPU freq up to 1.8Ghz when screen on.. it just an example.

2. For suspend frequency
    Code:
    su
    echo "<put ur own frequency here>" > /sys/kernel/msm_limiter/suspend_max_freq

Table of our devices frequency

Code:

Android Logger ON/OFF mode
    Android logger can be turn off/on when you need or did not need it in this kernel, this function was introduced to reduce A BIT cpu usage or ram consumption that be used by the logger. The android logger was set OFF in default for this kernel :-

Here the step to change the logger mode:-
    -the option of the mode-
    /*
    * 0 - Enabled
    * 1 - Auto Suspend
    * 2 - Disabled
    */

1. By using Terminal Emulator (note that set value will be lost after a reboot/shutdown)
    - Open Terminal Emulator
    - Run this command to disable the logger
    Code:
    su
    echo "you choice of logger mode" > /sys/module/logger/parameters/log_mode

Example
    Code:
    su
    echo "2" > /sys/module/logger/parameters/log_mode

Gentle fair sleepers
    Disable gentel fair sleepers will give you better UI performance.. disabling it will make your phone consume more power due to several reason (i forgot the source of this statement), btw you can change it to suit your taste :)
    -the option of the mode-
    /*
    * 0 - Disabled
    * 1 - Enabled
    */

Code:
    su
    echo "you choice" >/sys/kernel/sched/gentle_fair_sleepers

Example
    Code:
    su
    echo "1" >/sys/kernel/sched/gentle_fair_sleepers