Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,988 Members 54,824 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HTC Sensation XE Vibrate When Powered On, Black Screen

Tip us?

zelith
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Now i cant get the phone to detect on the pc. Normally what i do is vol down + power let it go after a few sconds n the phone wont start. Nowit just vibrates. Screen is dark. On fastboot it says waiting for device

zelith
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelith View Post
Now i cant get the phone to detect on the pc. Normally what i do is vol down + power let it go after a few sconds n the phone wont start. Nowit just vibrates. Screen is dark. On fastboot it says waiting for device
Guys, managed to get into fastboot again and followed your procedure(s). Flashing went OKAY at the end, reboot phone. Its the same issue. Black screen, no lights on capacitive buttons, phone boots up, just vibrates once every 15 secs. I conclude that most probably the display IC or some IC inside is damaged and this is hardware failure. Thank you so much for your efforts in helping me, really appreciate it so much and I learn alot.

Regards,

We shall rest this case a 3rd level hardware issue/troubelshooting and I'm not going to spend more resources in fixing this.

Case Closed
The Following User Says Thank You to zelith For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]