Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,775 Members 41,020 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Phone comparison/alternatives to Ri

Tip us?

totex71
Old
Thanks Meter 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by iolinux333 View Post
I'm about 5 months into switching to ios7 with both a new 5s and a used 5. My appreciation for ios, and the support of apple continues upward. ios 7.1 was just released a few hours ago and I'm downloading it now. It has been 100% worth it to get off the android train and onto the apple bus. I exchanged frustration for fun.
Thats only till the new iphones comes on the market and they'll stop support for the iphone 5's
Also you can't compare android with apple in any way. apple has no advantages over android in any way at all.
But sure, if you wanna be open and share everything you do with apple thats a big plus for you
Also if android is frustrating for you, you sure don't know what you are doing. :P looool

MaliMravac
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Good for you, but why are you posting this here? For fun or frustration?
Motorola RAZR i
Rom: Stock 4.1.2

paulle
Old
Thanks Meter 156
Default sailfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by iolinux333 View Post
I'm about 5 months into switching to ios7 with both a new 5s and a used 5. My appreciation for ios, and the support of apple continues upward. ios 7.1 was just released a few hours ago and I'm downloading it now. It has been 100% worth it to get off the android train and onto the apple bus. I exchanged frustration for fun.
What about sailfish os and jolla. As far as i saw sailfish os in some videos and read some reviews it seems to be a very promising os.