Phone comparison/alternatives to Ri

OP cupioscire

11th March 2014, 11:18 AM   |  #31  
Thanks Meter: 40

64 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iolinux333

I'm about 5 months into switching to ios7 with both a new 5s and a used 5. My appreciation for ios, and the support of apple continues upward. ios 7.1 was just released a few hours ago and I'm downloading it now. It has been 100% worth it to get off the android train and onto the apple bus. I exchanged frustration for fun.

Thats only till the new iphones comes on the market and they'll stop support for the iphone 5's
Also you can't compare android with apple in any way. apple has no advantages over android in any way at all.
But sure, if you wanna be open and share everything you do with apple thats a big plus for you
Also if android is frustrating for you, you sure don't know what you are doing. :P looool
11th March 2014, 11:22 AM   |  #32  
Flag Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 25

58 posts
More
Good for you, but why are you posting this here? For fun or frustration?
11th March 2014, 05:06 PM   |  #33  
Thanks Meter: 170

859 posts
sailfish
Quote:
Originally Posted by iolinux333

I'm about 5 months into switching to ios7 with both a new 5s and a used 5. My appreciation for ios, and the support of apple continues upward. ios 7.1 was just released a few hours ago and I'm downloading it now. It has been 100% worth it to get off the android train and onto the apple bus. I exchanged frustration for fun.

What about sailfish os and jolla. As far as i saw sailfish os in some videos and read some reviews it seems to be a very promising os.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread