Galaxy Note 3 Lollipop Leak, Failed Find 5 Update – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 has been leaked! That and … more

Firefox OS Architecture and Collaboration Opportunities w/ Asa Dotzler – XDA:DevCon 2014

We were privileged to host many presentations … more

Unofficial Android 4.4 Lands on Three Mediatek Devices

For the last few years, devices with MTK systems-on-chip haven’t received much … more

MultiImagePicker Library for Multiple Image Selection

App developmentcan be done in more than a handful of ways. You can write every single … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Documenting my issues with the Omate

OP robrowald

17th February 2014, 11:30 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 551

1,767 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by robrowald

Done.

Thanks!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
19th February 2014, 04:05 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 1

26 posts
More
Maybe you can assist in getting to the right person. I bought an Omate from the original backer that bought the Developer Edition. I tried putting my sim card but it took the sim without return causing me to need to open the device to release the sim card. I am not aware of how to contact Omate support to get this working. Looks like the sim slot never had the release or the "bouncy" function where it would release the sim card once inserted. I hope I can get it fixed. If you have contact info if you don't mind posting .

thanks
mike
11th March 2014, 06:40 AM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Replied to my facebook post. then deleted it?
I have the same issue. I have not opened my watch. But when I asked them on facebook they stated that they advised people not to shower with it, because it is IP67 and not IP68. I didn't receive this notice from Omate. Now they say I have to wait for this service repair center, but why would I need to wait if I did not void the water warranty??
11th March 2014, 06:29 PM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 9

183 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sack41

I have the same issue. I have not opened my watch. But when I asked them on facebook they stated that they advised people not to shower with it, because it is IP67 and not IP68. I didn't receive this notice from Omate. Now they say I have to wait for this service repair center, but why would I need to wait if I did not void the water warranty??

I am still waiting for any response of omate. Contacted via g+ and they said they would come back to me. After about 2 weeks i tried contacting again via g+ and some moderator said maybetry mailing laurent at his mail. Now about a week later still no response.

Guess they are still to busy with other things..
Well i still keep waiting but i think its not nice that some people are getting answers in a few days and i keep trying without getting any response except from the some people on g+.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread