Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,052 Members 45,595 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Documenting my issues with the Omate

Tip us?

kuronosan
Old
Thanks Meter 400
Quote:
Originally Posted by robrowald View Post
Done.
Thanks!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Click here to donate.

misha25
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Maybe you can assist in getting to the right person. I bought an Omate from the original backer that bought the Developer Edition. I tried putting my sim card but it took the sim without return causing me to need to open the device to release the sim card. I am not aware of how to contact Omate support to get this working. Looks like the sim slot never had the release or the "bouncy" function where it would release the sim card once inserted. I hope I can get it fixed. If you have contact info if you don't mind posting .

thanks
mike

sack41
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Replied to my facebook post. then deleted it?

I have the same issue. I have not opened my watch. But when I asked them on facebook they stated that they advised people not to shower with it, because it is IP67 and not IP68. I didn't receive this notice from Omate. Now they say I have to wait for this service repair center, but why would I need to wait if I did not void the water warranty??

stonyhawk
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by sack41 View Post
I have the same issue. I have not opened my watch. But when I asked them on facebook they stated that they advised people not to shower with it, because it is IP67 and not IP68. I didn't receive this notice from Omate. Now they say I have to wait for this service repair center, but why would I need to wait if I did not void the water warranty??
I am still waiting for any response of omate. Contacted via g+ and they said they would come back to me. After about 2 weeks i tried contacting again via g+ and some moderator said maybetry mailing laurent at his mail. Now about a week later still no response.

Guess they are still to busy with other things..
Well i still keep waiting but i think its not nice that some people are getting answers in a few days and i keep trying without getting any response except from the some people on g+.