[Q] Just bought my Note 3
1. I'm still on 4.3, My baseband is N900TUVUBM17, I would like to root WITHOUT tripping Knox.. Is this at all possible at this juncture? If so, what method should work? (I can follow directions, I just need confirmation)
2. I need 4.3 or 4.4 stock for when I eventually turn this phone back in for the JUMP program to get the Note 4, is there a link somewhere?
3. Are most ROMs for the Note 3, 4.3? And if there are 4.4 ROMs, can I flash those if I root my phone on 4.3? I'm interested in SlimKat mostly with Lean Kernel.
4. I heard that flashing a kernel or ROM will trip Knox, so how does one go about doing any of this without tripping it?
5. I thought t-mobile had a flash counter when you turn your phone in (different from Knox), is that true? And can it be reset? If so how?
I'm not new to rooting, and I have read these forms before making this topic. I just need mostly a confirmation on what has worked for people with the same baseband as me..
As always, thank you!!