Post Reply

S4 MK6 w/ TWRP Help?

OP dssking

11th March 2014, 04:36 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
228 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Gentleman,

My S4 on stock 4.3 MK6 with TWRP 2.6.3.1 installed..... I went to do a backup and I'm faced with 6 options :
Boot, System, Data (has an X in it), Cache, Recovery and EFS. I'm assuming a NANDRIOD backup
is DATA?

I've always used CWM on my S3...........

Help? Before I load Hyperdrive RLS15.

Thanks guys.
DSSKing
11th March 2014, 04:42 PM   |  #2  
jd1639's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Minnetonka, MN
Thanks Meter: 3,527
 
10,230 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Just use the defaults. System, boot, data
11th March 2014, 05:13 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
228 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1639

Just use the defaults. System, boot, data

Thanks. I appreciate it. The default was DATA. I've chosen the other two.
11th March 2014, 05:17 PM   |  #4  
jd1639's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Minnetonka, MN
Thanks Meter: 3,527
 
10,230 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by dssking

Thanks. I appreciate it. The default was DATA. I've chosen the other two.

That's weird, it usually defaults to the three. You need all three.
11th March 2014, 05:38 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
228 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1639

That's weird, it usually defaults to the three. You need all three.

Under BACKUP, correct??
11th March 2014, 06:24 PM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 55
 
484 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by dssking

Gentleman,

My S4 on stock 4.3 MK6 with TWRP 2.6.3.1 installed..... I went to do a backup and I'm faced with 6 options :
Boot, System, Data (has an X in it), Cache, Recovery and EFS. I'm assuming a NANDRIOD backup
is DATA?

I've always used CWM on my S3...........

Help? Before I load Hyperdrive RLS15.

Thanks guys.
DSSKing

His did you get TWRP 2.6.3.1 on stock MK6 so I can put it on my son's stock S4?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes