Info before buying note 10.1 2014
For many years I've been looking for a decent tablet with advanced stylus features to use at work. I am a researcher so I need something to take notes while I'm working and a way to read and take notes on scientific books and papers.
It seems the Gnote 10.1 2014 could fit my needs, but I'd like to ask a couple of questions before buying it.
1) Are there any actual difference between the exynos and the snapdragon versions, apart from the problems regarding Samsung not releasing exynos sources in future?
2) Is there any reason why the development of custom roms is still practically absent?
3) Is the international version regionally locked?
4) How can be compared the experience with the S-pen when using custom roms? I'm planning to use mainly of apps which are not directly related to samsung (papyrus, lecturenotes, repligo reader) so in future it could be interesting to flash a custom rom on the tablet. Will the S-Pen keep working properly?
5) Is there any reason why you would discourage me from buying it?
Thank you all guys!