OP babicsbalu

11th March 2014, 05:38 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 4

34 posts
Donate to Me
More
What do you think we will get official CM?
11th March 2014, 06:15 PM   |  #2  
Flag Toulouse, France
Thanks Meter: 1,154

1,259 posts
More
I loved CM11 on my old Xperia Mini.
Now I use the excellent Sony 4.3 eXistenZ black Edition because actual FXP CM11 too buggy for my new Xperia SP...
Disappointed, I still hope nice and functional CM11 official or not.
11th March 2014, 06:27 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag Budapest

34 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph310

I loved CM11 on my old Xperia Mini.
Now I use the excellent Sony 4.3 eXistenZ black Edition because actual FXP CM11 too buggy for my new Xperia SP...
Disappointed, I still hope nice and functional CM11 official or not.

Well, I used for a long time CM (10, 10.1, 10.2 and 11.0) on my old SGS and CM10.2 and CM11 on my new SGS4 Mini too, so now I would like to use CM11 on my Xperia SP too.

Actually I installed the latest (FXP310) on my device and it's not working at all, the android.phone.apk always (permanently) FC, I tried to install again, other methode, but always the ugly FC.

Any ide what I missed?

My methode:

Doomlord's Flashtool -> flash (flashmode) Something original .tft (4.1.3) -> flash (fastboot) CM10.2 boot.img (kernal) -> start to CWM -> data/factory reset, cache and dalvic cache wipe -> install zip: FXP-CM11-310-houshan, GApps for 4.4 and NayakKernel v0.3.

Without Nayak the phone is bootlooping, with Nayak the phone.apk FC.
11th March 2014, 11:29 PM   |  #4  
OP Member
Flag Budapest

34 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by babicsbalu

Well, I used for a long time CM (10, 10.1, 10.2 and 11.0) on my old SGS and CM10.2 and CM11 on my new SGS4 Mini too, so now I would like to use CM11 on my Xperia SP too.

Actually I installed the latest (FXP310) on my device and it's not working at all, the android.phone.apk always (permanently) FC, I tried to install again, other methode, but always the ugly FC.

Any ide what I missed?

My methode:

Doomlord's Flashtool -> flash (flashmode) Something original .tft (4.1.3) -> flash (fastboot) CM10.2 boot.img (kernal) -> start to CWM -> data/factory reset, cache and dalvic cache wipe -> install zip: FXP-CM11-310-houshan, GApps for 4.4 and NayakKernel v0.3.

Without Nayak the phone is bootlooping, with Nayak the phone.apk FC.

In the CM11 dev topic they said I have to use an older build (FXP308/309) temporary... I guess till to FXP311.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread