Ask a question

No registration required

[Help] i cant exit on recovery mode

OP alexei_gp

13th January 2014, 01:21 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3

26 posts
I have a problem with my nvidia shield i cant exit to recovery mode...I unlocked the bootloader in my nvidia shield and i succesfully install recovery CWM.In this link i flashed the cwm recovery : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=48951635

When i flashed the cwm recovery in the booatloader menu i choose accidentally recovery mode.Now my nvidia shield doesnt exit to the recovery mode and have this logo android in my screen:

So please anyone can help with my problem

Edit:Thats weird passed 1 hour and now i have total control on my nvidia shield,i was very scared
Last edited by alexei_gp; 13th January 2014 at 01:25 AM.
11th March 2014, 11:48 PM   |  #2  
Flag Ecatepec
Thanks Meter: 15

111 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexei_gp

I have a problem with my nvidia shield i cant exit to recovery mode...I unlocked the bootloader in my nvidia shield and i succesfully install recovery CWM.In this link i flashed the cwm recovery : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=48951635

When i flashed the cwm recovery in the booatloader menu i choose accidentally recovery mode.Now my nvidia shield doesnt exit to the recovery mode and have this logo android in my screen:

So please anyone can help with my problem

Edit:Thats weird passed 1 hour and now i have total control on my nvidia shield,i was very scared

Did you update you shield to the latest OTA ?, if yes i recommend you to do a out of the box reset using the nvidia toolkit posted on android development, the problem is that the recovery for 4.3 is not the same for the out of the box so any new ota you will get the same error, but anyways you have a unlock bootloader an you can always return to stock, that is the solution, let me know if you need something else, Good Luck
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread