Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,782 Members 38,278 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] HELP. All I have is the Android spinning

Tip us?

paullec
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] HELP. All I have is the Android spinning

My devise is unlocked, rooted and I have flashed clockwork recovery. I backed up my system using clockwork and was still using my ASUS system. I wanted to reset the tablet to factory and when I did it just went to the Android. After 20 minitues I realized there was a problem since it kept spinning. I tried to reboot to recovery by holding down the power and down vol keys but it will not go to recovery. Any Ideas? any Help.

paullec
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Talking No one will believe this

Quote:
Originally Posted by paullec View Post
My devise is unlocked, rooted and I have flashed clockwork recovery. I backed up my system using clockwork and was still using my ASUS system. I wanted to reset the tablet to factory and when I did it just went to the Android. After 20 minitues I realized there was a problem since it kept spinning. I tried to reboot to recovery by holding down the power and down vol keys but it will not go to recovery. Any Ideas? any Help.
So I was really upset about the tablet and just left it in the loop. Even after I attempted to re-boot it several times I was trying to let the battery run out. Well after about an hour it booted into the factory reset tablet. I'm going to leave it alone!! No more roms or recovery's for me. All I saw was $400 down the drain. Thank God its running again.

dudulic
Old
(Last edited by dudulic; 11th March 2014 at 11:11 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1
Next time you can follow these steps in order to install the stock ROM.:
http://www.transformerforums.com/for...-fastboot.html

It works with fastboot which means that you can flash the ROM even if the device is bootloops.

It saved more than once