FORUMS

How a HTC Droid Eris Changed a Members Life

Rarely can a member say that Android development or XDA had a profound effect on … more

XDA Office Space: Frankenstein’s Perfect IM Client?

The portal’s decentralized XDA office lies in a Hangouts chatroom, where … more

Which IM Client on Android is best?

With so many different messengers to choose from, it can be tough to find the best one for you and … more

Android Factory Reset Security Flaw and More – XDA TV

Nvidia is releasing a 500Gb SHIELD TV Pro! That and much more news is … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

How to get S-off

11th March 2014, 10:58 PM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Can someone help me to S-Off my Htc one x ? because I would like to istall un stock
ruu, is this possible?
Thanks for help
 
 
11th March 2014, 11:26 PM |#2  
One-M8-Master's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hannover
Thanks Meter: 2,898
 
More
not without paying!!! no free way ...and use google for searching such shops for getting s-off by paying
12th March 2014, 12:00 AM |#3  
nikola016's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Leskovac, Serbia
Thanks Meter: 112
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cicc74

Can someone help me to S-Off my Htc one x ? because I would like to istall un stock
ruu, is this possible?
Thanks for help

Like one-x master said, no free s-off.
But you can instal RUU with S-ON also, you just need to relock bootloader (if it's unlocked).
12th March 2014, 12:19 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikola016

Like one-x master said, no free s-off.
But you can instal RUU with S-ON also, you just need to relock bootloader (if it's unlocked).

Where I can find tuto to do it ?
Thanks
12th March 2014, 01:34 AM |#5  
nikola016's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Leskovac, Serbia
Thanks Meter: 112
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cicc74

Where I can find tuto to do it ?
Thanks

Well, easyest way to do it, open new thread in Q&A section, in fastboot type fastboot getvar all and than copy everything except IMEI and serial number, someone will give you link to download RUU, and instaling ruu should be very easy.
12th March 2014, 07:28 AM |#6  
One-M8-Master's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hannover
Thanks Meter: 2,898
 
More
It's always the easiest too, to read a couple threads/guides in general or also android development section I think...there are enough for that..and a bit searching even if you Google it you can find easy a RUU

Gesendet von meinem HTC One X mit Tapatalk
18th March 2014, 08:19 PM |#7  
mbwambo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mwanza
Thanks Meter: 26
 
More
Help me plz…… I want s-off on my htc one x… which has cid VODAP 102… help please….

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
18th March 2014, 08:24 PM |#8  
and313's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 696
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbwambo

Help me plz…… I want s-off on my htc one x… which has cid VODAP 102… help please….

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

For this you need to call putin so he allowes your phone to enter russia. Then you need to find the store address i dont know where it is anymore maybe someone know more

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to and313 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th March 2014, 12:28 AM |#9  
One-M8-Master's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hannover
Thanks Meter: 2,898
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by and313

For this you need to call putin so he allowes your phone to enter russia. Then you need to find the store address i dont know where it is anymore maybe someone know more

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk

i think using google is the best and easiest way to find a store also some are in UK ...
19th March 2014, 03:50 PM |#10  
00mpollard's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Liverpool
Thanks Meter: 476
 
More
fonefunshop in the uk can s-off your phone

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes