SlimRoms: Updates on the Horizon

SlimRoms’ website has been experiencing technical difficulties for the last month or so, but … more

Your Favorite Wireless Charger?

Wireless charging is becoming more and more common as many OEMs are now starting to include this feature … more

ASUS US Invites Developers at XDA to Special Event

ASUS has built a solid name over the years for their computer components, but in the … more

Fix Memory Leak in Lollipop With This Xposed Module

If you have to deal with the rather infamous memory leaks on Android 5.0.x, XDA … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Notification panel question.

11th March 2014, 12:32 AM   |  #1  
tonyevo52's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 389
 
659 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
I've seen a few screen shots of people's notification panel and right below the clear button, it looks as though people have icons to launch applications from there. I've checked settings, Xposed, and wanam and I can't figure out how they did it? Thanks...

Sent from my Note 3.....enjoy!
11th March 2014, 02:18 AM   |  #2  
tonyevo52's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 389
 
659 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
I think I found my own answer, I believe it is specific to @sac23 rom!

Sent from my Note 3.....enjoy!
11th March 2014, 07:31 PM   |  #3  
MrWicked1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag San Pablo, Ca
Thanks Meter: 115
 
583 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyevo52

I've seen a few screen shots of people's notification panel and right below the clear button, it looks as though people have icons to launch applications from there. I've checked settings, Xposed, and wanam and I can't figure out how they did it? Thanks...

Sent from my Note 3.....enjoy!


It's called 3minit Quick Settings, it's in the Apps section I believe and yes Sac has it in his rom. But with some work it can be added to any rom.
11th March 2014, 07:36 PM   |  #4  
tonyevo52's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 389
 
659 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWicked1

It's called 3minit Quick Settings, it's in the Apps section I believe and yes Sac has it in his rom. But with some work it can be added to any rom.

Yea I downloaded the app from the store and it froze up my phone, I think I need to get the framework for it, I tried to find it but all I found was for the s4.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
11th March 2014, 07:37 PM   |  #5  
MrWicked1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag San Pablo, Ca
Thanks Meter: 115
 
583 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
Donate to Me
More
Yeah it has it's own framework just like 3minit Settings...here you go http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2650117
11th March 2014, 11:55 PM   |  #6  
tonyevo52's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 389
 
659 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWicked1

Yeah it has it's own framework just like 3minit Settings...here you go http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2650117

Thanks bro, I've never decompiled but I can read up on it.. Never hurts to learn. Thanks

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
11th March 2014, 11:57 PM   |  #7  
MrWicked1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag San Pablo, Ca
Thanks Meter: 115
 
583 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyevo52

Thanks bro, I've never decompiled but I can read up on it.. Never hurts to learn. Thanks

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk


No problem

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes